Miami Police Current & Future Applicants - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to start a new thread, so we can communicate better about our current process and for future applicants to get a better insight on how the process is and what it takes to be MPD proud!

- Yours truly,
    Future MPD Officer/K9
    Hey Asshole, you have to make it through the process first. Good luck, the average is one hired for every 100 who applied. So, you have a 99% chance of ****ing up along the way. Keep dreaming!!

Unregistered
    Hey Asshole, you have to make it through the process first. Good luck, the average is one hired for every 100 who applied. So, you have a 99% chance of ****ing up along the way. Keep dreaming!!
    I know a few who made it and ****ed it while in the academy or a few years later in the force and are now sitting in prison or working at some shitty low paid job, so what difference does it make, asshole? Keep trying kid!

Unregistered

March applicants?

Any March applicants with any new news?

Unregistered

Atlanta Police!

If you're looking for a guaranteed certification and quick hiring process, then apply to Atlanta PD! Mayor just freed up money to hire 300 officers before the end of 2016. I applied In March and just got my papers signed off by the chief! Will be moving in 2 weeks to work in the headquarters until I'm called to the academy class. I'll be receiving officer pay and benefits while working a civilian job. I encourage you all to check out www.joinatlantapd.org and check out out. I, too, got tired of MIAMI PD and all the games they played with applicants. Please comment or reply if you have any questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Good luck!

Unregistered
    If you're looking for a guaranteed certification and quick hiring process, then apply to Atlanta PD! Mayor just freed up money to hire 300 officers before the end of 2016. I applied In March and just got my papers signed off by the chief! Will be moving in 2 weeks to work in the headquarters until I'm called to the academy class. I'll be receiving officer pay and benefits while working a civilian job. I encourage you all to check out www.joinatlantapd.org and check out out. I, too, got tired of MIAMI PD and all the games they played with applicants. Please comment or reply if you have any questions and I'll be more than happy to help. Good luck!
    What's the process like?

Unregistered
    I applied in March, been doing cardio since and soon I'm starting a crossfit program. Hopefully that helps... :-/
    Cross fit hugh? Homo.

Unregistered
    That's funny, they are always hiring. Better look at their turnover rate before you make that commitment. It is a reason why they advertising in different state other then their own.

Unregistered
    Cross fit hugh? Homo.
    Okay fat guy keep eating your pastelitos and croquetas at isla canaria.

Unregistered

Cool Lol

LOL ! You must be joking, your dept is one of the easiest ones to get hired, ha ha ha, just look at the size of some of the Parade Floats you have at MPD, ha ha ha , LOOK ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BusmB726_tU

Not to mention the crooks you have hired, like that guy Javi, they keep talking about on here. What a joke, I'm applying for Ft Lauderdale anyhow, I've given up on this cess pool !

Unregistered
    LOL ! You must be joking, your dept is one of the easiest ones to get hired, ha ha ha, just look at the size of some of the Parade Floats you have at MPD, ha ha ha , LOOK ---- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BusmB726_tU

Not to mention the crooks you have hired, like that guy Javi, they keep talking about on here. What a joke, I'm applying for Ft Lauderdale anyhow, I've given up on this cess pool !
    In that case, Godspeed, pal! I applied on March 24th and I am patiently waiting. For Miami is where I want to serve a cause greater than myself.

101st Airborne Division, 1st Battalion, 327th Infantry Regiment veteran.

MPD, here am I, call me!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast