Miami Police Current & Future Applicants
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Miami Police Current & Future Applicants

I just wanted to start a new thread, so we can communicate better about our current process and for future applicants to get a better insight on how the process is and what it takes to be MPD proud!

- Yours truly,
    Future MPD Officer/K9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I just wanted to start a new thread, so we can communicate better about our current process and for future applicants to get a better insight on how the process is and what it takes to be MPD proud!

- Yours truly,
    Future MPD Officer/K9
    Future k9 officer? You don't even work here. And unless you have family here good luck

Unregistered
    Future k9 officer? You don't even work here. And unless you have family here good luck
    That's okay I'll get my experience and go elsewhere. K9 is my dream job.

Future LEO
    Process going good so far for some people going through the background investigation. Just like they say, no news is good news. Just keep on doing your cardio if you are going through the process and be patient.

Unregistered
    Signed my offer last week and doing the medical this week and I'm done.

Unregistered

Crack Pipe

Signed my offer last week and doing the medical this week and I'm done.
    Papo, good luck passing the drug test, what with all that weed you've smoked.

Unregistered

March applicant

I applied in March, been doing cardio since and soon I'm starting a crossfit program. Hopefully that helps... :-/

Unregistered
    Papo, good luck passing the drug test, what with all that weed you've smoked.
    I don't smoke papo

Unregistered

Run

Get your certificate and RUN. This department will lie to you from day 1 and you will be paid shit and treated like shit and work for neighborhoods that are shit. MIAMIDADE gets 5-10 % extra for K9. Here you get a bag of dog food a month. That's it. So RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Unregistered
    Get your certificate and RUN. This department will lie to you from day 1 and you will be paid shit and treated like shit and work for neighborhoods that are shit. MIAMIDADE gets 5-10 % extra for K9. Here you get a bag of dog food a month. That's it. So RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN
    Really? I know a guy that started there not too long ago and was giving a decent area to patrol. Back in the days your rookie days was the monkey jungle... and supposedly he doesn't know anyone in the inside.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast