New Federal laws over 40 hours is overtine
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

New Federal laws over 40 hours is overtine

Any hours over 40 hours is overtime to be paid by time and half. Many Sheriff Office will pay time and half for any hours over 40.

Our pathetic Sheriff will fight it and will spend tax dollars to fight not to pay time and half to his deputies.

I know a majority of deputies don't care because we are the lowest pay and we don't stick together. I'm retired from up north and have a good pension .

I retire from FRS in June with 8 years.

Unregistered

Go back

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2620245]Any hours over 40 hours is overtime to be paid by time and half. Many Sheriff Office will pay time and half for any hours over 40.

Our pathetic Sheriff will fight it and will spend tax dollars to fight not to pay time and half to his deputies.

I know a majority of deputies don't care because we are the lowest pay and we don't stick together. I'm retired from up north and have a good pension .

TAKE I-75 NORTH BOUND UNTILL YOU'RE HOME! We won't miss you!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Any hours over 40 hours is overtime to be paid by time and half. Many Sheriff Office will pay time and half for any hours over 40.

You're so full of shit you dildo. He fights it so much that theres almost daily overtime posts. Go back to Michiconsin or whever you came from. I'm sure your 8 man agency you retired from misses the shit out of your wonderful leadership.

Unregistered

Then leave and know your role you piece of crap

Unregistered
    The point is that 4 hours every two weeks would be OT. The other point is we are down 80 + position cause Sheriff Mike Scott doesn't want to fight for us deputies. By the way what double wide do you live in.

Unregistered
    The point is that 4 hours every two weeks would be OT. The other point is we are down 80 + position cause Sheriff Mike Scott doesn't want to fight for us deputies. By the way what double wide do you live in.
    Law Enforcement is exempt from this, they always have been. Read it.

Unregistered

not any longer

The new law does include law enforcement.

Unregistered

New laws

Yes the law changed for certain pay scales it has not addressed exempt or special class employees! I like your thinking! We should be paid on a fourty hour work week! When the salary comparison is completed I wonder if that will even be looked at? That's an extra 104 hours worked every year. That's a lot of time and money!

Unregistered

Ask your wife where I live at, idiot

Unregistered
    If law enforcement is not exempt and it does equal out to 104 hours or whatever it is you can bet your candy @$$ we will back on 10 hour shifts with mandatory ot days.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast