Lisa and Angelo Castillo both BSO employees? - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    I heard he is moving with his partner to Mars.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard he is moving with his partner to Mars.
    I thought it was UrAnus

Unregistered
    Castillo is a complete narcissistic azzhole. Just ignore him. Scotty is in for a nasty surprise soon. That is what happens when you get too ****y. Navarro...nuff said. You are the weakest link....goodbye. Forget Fonda... forget Vazquez... just wait.
    Anyone knows how many freaking departments we have now? We have Directors everywhere. Angelo doesn't have the brains to be a Director of anything.

Unregistered
    Castillo is a complete narcissistic azzhole. Just ignore him. Scotty is in for a nasty surprise soon. That is what happens when you get too ****y. Navarro...nuff said. You are the weakest link....goodbye. Forget Fonda... forget Vazquez... just wait.
    No one likes Angelo and that's why SI have him hidden in an office somewhere out there LOL

Unregistered

Thank you for all our money and jobs and inside deals! We LOVE you!

Unregistered

I'm disgusted

Thank you for all our money and jobs and inside deals! We LOVE you!

And he has the courage to say that these hirings were not paybacks? What an honest Sheriff we have! Let's print these pictures and post them at the polls stations where hundreds of unemployed people will be voting LOL

Unregistered
    And he has the courage to say that these hirings were not paybacks? What an honest Sheriff we have! Let's print these pictures and post them at the polls stations where hundreds of unemployed people will be voting LOL
    Broward's unemployment rate is at a decade low point these days. Sorry to burst your negativity.

Unregistered
    Broward's unemployment rate is at a decade low point these days. Sorry to burst your negativity.
    Why because the government said so? No it's not. You're an idiot.

Here's some stuff to read. Liberal slant, middle, and Conservative.

Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...-rate-african/

http://seekingalpha.com/article/3977...essness-matter
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...ment-rate.html

Unregistered
    You moron those statistics do not included the people like me that stopped looking cause there's nothing out there. Your stupidity amazes us.

Unregistered
    You moron those statistics do not included the people like me that stopped looking cause there's nothing out there. Your stupidity amazes us.
    Hmm, you stopped looking for work long ago ..... so you admit you're not a BSO deputy (and, if you ever were, it's been a long time since you were here). Not buying it. You're just a bitter anti-Israel guy making up stories.

And if you want real facts -- not the BS you're making up -- the unemployment rate in Broward right now is just 4.4%:
    https://ycharts.com/indicators/browa...mployment_rate

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast