Lisa and Angelo Castillo both BSO employees? - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmm, you stopped looking for work long ago ..... so you admit you're not a BSO deputy (and, if you ever were, it's been a long time since you were here). Not buying it. You're just a bitter anti-Israel guy making up stories.

And if you want real facts -- not the BS you're making up -- the unemployment rate in Broward right now is just 4.4%:
    https://ycharts.com/indicators/browa...mployment_rate
    LOL! between blacks too???? Hahaha lier!

Unregistered
    You moron those statistics do not included the people like me that stopped looking cause there's nothing out there. Your stupidity amazes us.
    People like you? Your stupidity amazes me and us.

Unregistered

Important

Lisa and Angelo applied for their jobs on the BSO website. For months they waited and waited for a PCN to become available. It was hard for them to have to wait but at the end they received the jobs and now they are happy. If you want a job, just go on the website like all of us and apply. Every single person hired by the Sheriff needed to do that and then wait months for a PCN. The Sheriff have no power or can influence in the hiring process!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    lisa and angelo applied for their jobs on the bso website. For months they waited and waited for a pcn to become available. It was hard for them to have to wait but at the end they received the jobs and now they are happy. If you want a job, just go on the website like all of us and apply. Every single person hired by the sheriff needed to do that and then wait months for a pcn. The sheriff have no power or can influence in the hiring process!
    hahahahahaha!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Lisa and Angelo applied for their jobs on the BSO website. For months they waited and waited for a PCN to become available. It was hard for them to have to wait but at the end they received the jobs and now they are happy. If you want a job, just go on the website like all of us and apply. Every single person hired by the Sheriff needed to do that and then wait months for a PCN. The Sheriff have no power or can influence in the hiring process!
    Is that hat he told you and your wife Bob? lol
    I'm an Israel fan but even I wouldn't say that. It's politics. Hire your friends and other competent people you already know. It's dumb if you don't.

Unregistered
    Was painful to watch them wait for almost 9 months for their background checks and those endless interviews to make sure they qualified for the positions. HR personnel were so sad that the process lasted for so long. The Sheriff does not get involved in hirings ever. He let HR to do everything.

Unregistered
    Was painful to watch them wait for almost 9 minutes for their non-background checks and none of those endless interviews to not care if they qualified for the positions. HR personnel were off that Sunday so that the process would not really happen. The Sheriff does not get involved in hirings ever.
    I fixed it for you.

Unregistered
    I fixed it for you.
    You did? Thank you

Unregistered
    Yes. Both are employees but you are wrong on salaries and positions. Yes Lisa is Chief of Staff. So what if it is a new position. All Sheriff's add and eliminate positions throughout their tenure. She's a bright lady though I don't know if her job functions rank at a Chief of Staff level. Angelo is the Director of Strategic Planning. Strategic Planning is not a Department, it is a unit under the Department of Community Programs and that was actually demotion for him. He is making no where near $300,000. His skill set is rather limited but he is good at engaging people to help others in the community and that's not a bad thing.

Whoever wrote the original post clearly has it out for the Castillos. Everything they said is over-exaggerated. Don't believe everything you read.

Unregistered
    Yes. Both are employees but you are wrong on salaries and positions. Yes Lisa is Chief of Staff. So what if it is a new position. All Sheriff's add and eliminate positions throughout their tenure. She's a bright lady though I don't know if her job functions rank at a Chief of Staff level. Angelo is the Director of Strategic Planning. Strategic Planning is not a Department, it is a unit under the Department of Community Programs and that was actually demotion for him. He is making no where near $300,000. His skill set is rather limited but he is good at engaging people to help others in the community and that's not a bad thing.

Whoever wrote the original post clearly has it out for the Castillos. Everything they said is over-exaggerated. Don't believe everything you read.
    The salaries are right and the post is right at the point. You work on the 5th floor and that's why you're defending this hiring. Nuff said

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast