MDPD Officer shot at by angry driver on I95 - Page 8
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Doc decent article up until you kinda hinted that the incident was made up.

I think more than anything we are all puzzled how she could hide in the woods from someone fleeing from her, and why that would be newsworthy as opposed to bringing light on questionable decision and need of tactical training.. if she runs now, what will happen when the rest of us are depending on her for our own survival.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doc decent article up until you kinda hinted that the incident was made up.

I think more than anything we are all puzzled how she could hide in the woods from someone fleeing from her, and why that would be newsworthy as opposed to bringing light on questionable decision and need of tactical training.. if she runs now, what will happen when the rest of us are depending on her for our own survival.
    Thanks. I take that as a sincere compliment. After the story goes through the editor changes are made things are removed and added. I write dry so it gets spiced up.

I was thinking the same thing. If they are running away from you, why would they come back? Are they just gonna pop a u-turn on 95 and come back down the wrong lane to get her?

There was a lot going on we were finding lots of critical stories were winding up missing. Seems that WSVN was changing their website and didn't replace the back links.

The story I wrote is updated, and WSVN is reposting the article with video: http://wsvn.com/news/local/miami-dad...95-speaks-out/

Here is another great one that never made it to the media from leoaffairs back 2013:
    http://forums.leoaffairs.com/showthr...highlight=hide

I pray none of you never need one of these officers when TSHTF.

Great work to the guys who did their job caught the perp!!!

Doc Justice

Unregistered
    Which mystery is being actively questioned, even on the always entertaining LEO Affairs forums where police go for free speech and to libel their enemies.

Unregistered
    Specially by a Baker Act that insists on meddling in police matters and calls himself "Doc Justice".
    Holly shit, another Gus Abella ! ! ! !

Unregistered
    My friends from FWC tell me that him and his wife, who is a park ranger at ENP tried toget one of our oficers in trouble last year.
    Beware of rats.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Lieutenant
    My friends from FWC tell me that him and his wife, who is a park ranger at ENP tried toget one of our oficers in trouble last year.
    Beware of rats.
    Ok I'm going to be as nice and respectful here as possible.

My wife had nothing to do with anything on any board/forum/etc. on leoaffairs ever! My wife has never posted here. My wife has never viewed these pages. My wife was not at the alleged incident of the lobster whatever, nor is this a civil rights case I give a rats rearend about.

My wife is an innocent victim of the stupidity of a bunch of idiots who are so paranoid and so hate me that they imagine any slight must be from me, and any anonymous poster in support of me is either me secretly, my wife or some family member. Also for the record my wife doesn't work for ENP. Further, the incident complained of was in a state/county park, not national park. Respectfully, your FWC buddy is listening to and spreading gossip.

In their rage some have decided to repeatedly libel my wife. They have attempted to rationalize it in many ways. I highly suggest that no one continue to libel my wife.

So now my wife is out of this, I was responding on FWC's and MDPD's forums because me and/or my wife were brought in.

No secret at all that I have beef with HPD and MDPD. No secret that I do my best to expose crimes in both these departments, and they both hate me for it.

No secret that I don't particularly like a certain MCSO deputy who conspired to lie with Murguido, committing perjury.

Other than certain officers in HPD, MDPD, and MCSO I don't have beef with any other agency, nor do I care to unless they wish to commit libel as well.

No secret I used to post a lot on MPD's forum too. Not sure if anyone has noticed but, I really don't hide much, unlike those replying to me. I doxed myself way before they doxed me.

Funny thing, my first post ever was in response to a bunch of officers trashing Donna Watts on MPD's forum. I came upon leoaffairs looking up that incident. When I saw the things that were being said about an honorable public servant doing their job, I was upset. I wrote under the pseudonym Doc Justice. I later registered as that title, and publicly announced myself, before I put out any of my evidence against any named officers.

Ironically, I actually wrote the update story for her case:
    https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...ing-blue-line/

There was a change over a while back(2-3 years ago) and a lot of old comments are no longer showing who posted them, and many of my comments especially the nice ones appear to be missing.

In terms of rats, though uninvolved in this FWC/MDPD incident, I would reply with tyrants. Those sworn to uphold the law, should not snicker and snear at those who would, or would comment otherwise. I could care less about discretion being used for misdemeanors where no person is harmed. I do not however think it cute for anyone to threaten an officer for doing their job within the confines law generally, or the manner described specifically for any reason, or have their friends do it.

Attack me all you want for whatever reason, you don't like the way I write or what I write, you don't like me holding your profession accountable, you don't like me publicly naming criminal officers WHATEVER. Anyone is free to be that much of a thin-skinned ***** who can't take constructive criticism even when not directed at them, but all should leave uninvolved family out of it, period.

This fight is between me and those I have named who violated my rights and/or libeled my wife, if you want to jump in this fire that's fine with me, I got no problems, let the games begin.

Doc Justice

Dr. James Eric McDonough
    Last edited by doc justice; 06-06-2016 at 04:35 AM.

Unregistered

Angry Beware

As with most psychopaths, selective memory is always present as well as the ability to rationalize events so that they become someone else’s fault and you assume none of the responsibility.

If you repeat a lie enough times, some people start to believe that it is a fact; however, there is a long history of anti-police posts authored by this Baker Act to document his real feelings toward our profession.

If you have a couple of minutes, stop by in Homestead and meet the legend. He works at the Patent and Trademark office in Homestead. Ask for “Jimmy”
    Be sure you are wearing a smile as he gets frightened easily and you will be receiving a PC.

Unregistered
    As with most psychopaths, selective memory is always present as well as the ability to rationalize events so that they become someone else’s fault and you assume none of the responsibility.

If you repeat a lie enough times, some people start to believe that it is a fact; however, there is a long history of anti-police posts authored by this Baker Act to document his real feelings toward our profession.

If you have a couple of minutes, stop by in Homestead and meet the legend. He works at the Patent and Trademark office in Homestead. Ask for “Jimmy”
    Be sure you are wearing a smile as he gets frightened easily and you will be receiving a PC.

What an idiot. Please tell us the address of the Patent and Trademark office in Homestead. Will be waiting on that one. LMAO

Unregistered
    What an idiot. Please tell us the address of the Patent and Trademark office in Homestead. Will be waiting on that one. LMAO
    Do it *****. Keyboard tough guy. The Bakeracts are you snotty scum that are only big and bad while in your faggot brown CLOWN suits.

Unregistered

Cool

Jimmy works out of his home at 32320 SW 119 Ave.

Look at the video and draw your own conclusions.

M A J O R B A K E R A C T ! ! !

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast