MDPD Officer shot at by angry driver on I95 - Page 7
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good job for what? Unless we are reading a different article.

She gets shot at (in the air or in her direction, inaccurate fire at best from a guy in a car firing at her while driving away from her), she doesn't get hit, her car doesn't get hit, she immediately parks and runs to conceal herself in the woods. She doesn't pursue, doesn't return fire, nothing?

There are people on this website from MDPD who have been actually shot at, and actually took steps to do something about it and protect themselves and the public. What if her fleeing into the woods got another one of us killed later on trying to take the subject into custody? Her job is to go towards the danger and do her best to take care of it. The article makes it sound like she immediately cowered.
    "Macho macho man, I want to be a macho man!"

Unregistered
    "Macho macho man, I want to be a macho man!"
    Better than being a coward like yourself.

Unregistered
    I know the officer and im glad shes qru we werent there to judge her actions and thats that

Unregistered
    What influence the MDPD must have over the media. The whole story has disappeared from the news. I searched all the stations and couldn't find a thing. Even the link provided on the first post doesn't work.

"Like it never happened..."

Unregistered
    What influence the MDPD must have over the media. The whole story has disappeared from the news. I searched all the stations and couldn't find a thing. Even the link provided on the first post doesn't work.

Glad they removed it because it wasn't an accurate depiction of what happened. She did a great job. She got on the radio immediately, gave a BOLO and direction of travel of the vehicle. Within minutes the subject was in custody with his arsenal of weapons and magazines.

Unregistered
    Glad they removed it because it wasn't an accurate depiction of what happened. She did a great job. She got on the radio immediately, gave a BOLO and direction of travel of the vehicle. Within minutes the subject was in custody with his arsenal of weapons and magazines.
    *While she hid in the woods and the real cops did their jobs.

Unregistered
    *While she hid in the woods and the real cops did their jobs.
    Yeah cause you were there and took him into custody. Liar!

Unregistered
    Yeah cause you were there and took him into custody. Liar!
    where did he say he was there? you certainly weren't. The rest of her squad took care of business while she hid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    where did he say he was there? You certainly weren't. The rest of her squad took care of business while she hid.

"protected class"

Unregistered

Oh no it happened, and hiding it will bring even greater exposure.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2...s-as-evidence/

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast