Running Man Competition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Running Man Competition

Damn Ernie....wtf??? Miami kicked our asses! I guess that's what a real production company can put together. Their Chief dances better than our too!

Unregistered

Running Man Challenge

The moral is so low in our department officers don't even want to participate in anything. Miami beach running man challenge were 95% civilian and 5% officers.
    So sad how this mayor and administration has destroyed the spirt of a great police department.

Same thing occurred with the Miami Heat challenge.

Unregistered
    We Can't even get that right. Sad state of affairs at the MBPD. And the screwed up part is that the Manager knows it and is too afraid to do anything about it.

Unregistered
    You guys serious? The city of miami has a million problems that the chief does not even care about fixing and yet he shows his fat ass dancing like the department has not problems to be looked into such as pay raises, training and other political matters. Officers here getting into shootings and responding a million calls for services for pennies. We dont even have a contract now and no pay raises for 6 years. Not to mention the lack of training there is in this place. You guys are very spoiled over there.. Be glad your pockets are filled up with money and cops can make good money thats all it matters now days. I see all these clowns dancing like if no serious issues going on while i am responding to a robbery in progress in third world city little havana. Be happy you have a fat check. I rather have a fat check than the ridiculous best "running man" video.

Unregistered
    This thread only had to do with the actual competition...not who gets paid more, or what department is better, or the millions of shootings you have been in (?)....just this damn stupid competition. So...relax there tough guy.

By the way, to another one of the above posters...it's "morale"; not moral.

Unregistered
    From Retired.
    One of these days you guys are going to get a real leader and start acting like policemen, instead of dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City Faggots!

Unregistered
    Lmao!!!!!! For the win!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    From Retired.
    One of these days you guys are going to get a real leader and start acting like policemen, instead of dancing around like a bunch of Kansas City Faggots!
    Ha! Blazing saddles. "The new sheriff is a BONG!" No dag nab it, I said the new sheriff is a BONG!"

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Come on, shadow was better. She came out of her office.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast