K9
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K9

Guest 411

K9

What does that K-9 officer in Jacksonville do? I never read about her making any cases.

Unregistered
    Nothing at all

Cool Kid
    I just checked the Weekly Reports. I guess nothing is the answer.

Offshorecpt
    Crickets chirping...tells me that "nothing" is correct but no one is going to do anything about it. Amazing what being liked or favored gets you around here!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshorecpt View Post
    Crickets chirping...tells me that "nothing" is correct but no one is going to do anything about it. Amazing what being liked or favored gets you around here!!!
    Hey "Offshore...." doesn't it remind you of the good Ol' FMP ? Know someone, kiss something and do nothing! Don't tell anyone.

Unregistered
    Ah jealous people. Haha nice. Not every case ends up in the weekly. She stays busy.

Scooby Doo
    Not many people actually work out of that office.

Unregistered

Not unique

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby Doo View Post
    Not many people actually work out of that office.
    Scooby, it is not only that office. I used to work in the Keys, and as I read the weekly reports it is striking that you only see a couple of officers doing any thing. What makes that so bad is there is only one road and so many drive by the very cases that so few actually make. It was that way a little when I was there, but when you look at the number of LEOs FWC has down there, it is very sad. No motivation or leadership.

Unregistered
    It does seem it's the same names every week around the state.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scooby, it is not only that office. I used to work in the Keys, and as I read the weekly reports it is striking that you only see a couple of officers doing any thing. What makes that so bad is there is only one road and so many drive by the very cases that so few actually make. It was that way a little when I was there, but when you look at the number of LEOs FWC has down there, it is very sad. No motivation or leadership.
    Every officer should be required to submit a weekly report. If the same officer continues to file "no activity" reports, they should be required to explain why they are not using their patrol time and effort as effectively as the other units in the same area. But again as stated- no leadership.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast