To: Placido Poster - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Jose's Fantasies
    ^ Every day the idiot goes back & forth between wanting to become Mayor and Police Commissioner, even he knows there is no "Police Commissioner." Proof this is all about fantasy, masturbation and thinking this impresses his butt buddies.

ELIMINATE MOTOR UNIT

LOUD AND CLEAR ! MR. SUAREZ ELIMINATE THE ENTIRE MOTOR UNlT, WE DON'T NEEDED.

Quote Originally Posted by Jose's Fantasies View Post
    ^ Every day the idiot goes back & forth between wanting to become Mayor and Police Commissioner, even he knows there is no "Police Commissioner." Proof this is all about fantasy, masturbation and thinking this impresses his butt buddies.
    LOUD AND CLEAR ! MR. SUAREZ ELIMINATE THE ENTIRE MOTOR UNlT, WE DON'T NEEDED.

SHAME ON YOU SUAREZ

Shame on you suarez

Shame on you suarez

Unregistered

Shame on You Jose!

Shame on you for disrespecting this police forum day after day with your juvenile crap!

RECALL MAYOR LOPEZ

RECALL IS HERE !! SIGN THE PETITION & VOTE YES To RECALL & REMOVE MAYOR ORLANDO LOPEZ

RECALL IS HERE !! SIGN THE PETITION & VOTE YES To RECALL & REMOVE MAYOR ORLANDO LOPEZ.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    This has gone on long enough. I am hereby officially notifying you that your posts violate our Terms of Use. Please stop making these posts that violate the Terms of Use. Failure to do so, will result in my contacting your Service Provider and presenting them with all of the posts that you have made that violate the Terms of Use.

By violating our Terms of Use, especially after being warned, you are violating your User Agreement with your Service Provider. I know, I have read it and I have worked with them in the past to stop this kind of stuff on other boards.

I don't like doing this, but you are leaving me no choice. Also, please be advised that LEOAFFAIRS does whatever it takes to protect the identities of posters who follow our Terms of Use. If you continue to intentionally violate our Terms of Use, I cannot guarantee you that we will protect your identifying information if anyone were to seek it to that same extreme.

I look forward to not having to delete anymore of your posts,

Thanks,

Mod 1
    "I don't like doing this, but you are leaving me choice." it's more like, I don't like doing this, but you are leaving me NO choice. Please buddy learn to write, if you are a police officer you're making us LEO's look bad by not using proper grammar of the english language. I have been reading the forums and "WOW" I'm really impressed on the fact y'all got nothing better to do but bash each other and act like squawking chickens.
    Last edited by MOD 1; 11-03-2017 at 04:46 AM.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "I don't like doing this, but you are leaving me choice." it's more like, I don't like doing this, but you are leaving me NO choice. Please buddy learn to write, if you are a police officer you're making us LEO's look bad by not using proper grammar of the english language. I have been reading the forums and "WOW" I'm really impressed on the fact y'all got nothing better to do but bash each other and act like squawking chickens.
    hey mod 1 you should reply to this knucklehead who is the one posting all the time

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    If all you can call me out for is an innocent typo, then so be it. You are a much better person than me. By the way, you should always capitalize the word English.

Mod 1
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD 1 View Post
    If all you can call me out for is an innocent typo, then so be it. You are a much better person than me. By the way, you should always capitalize the word English.

Mod 1
    you are complaining about missing a capital letter while you allow punks to post slander and lies on this forum you are not much of a mod

Administrator LEO Affairs Chief MOD 1's Avatar
    you are complaining about missing a capital letter while you allow punks to post slander and lies on this forum you are not much of a mod
    I'm the one that's deleting the garbage that's being posted on here and banning people that's doing it.
    Mod 1

http://WWW.LEOAFFAIRS.COM

Terms Of Use

The real reason that we can't have the Ten Commandments posted in a
    courthouse is this: You cannot post "Thou Shalt Not Steal," "Thou Shalt
    Not Commit Adultery," and "Thou Shall Not Lie" in a building full of
    lawyers, judges and politicians...It creates a hostile work environment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12