Santiago Vazquez - Page 10
Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Please STFU!!! He is a total wack job, hopefully he just goes away.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Santiago Vazquez "the biggest Puppeteer, Liar and Traitor"

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whoever this female is, she has some serious issues
    Not to mention she has a bone to pick with Vazquez or even some unfinished business. Whatever it is save it for the Jerry Springer Show. Let's talk about what really matters like raises!!!!
    *******! You wish I were a woman to mess with! nobody can talk real matters with the biggest Puppeteer, Liar and Traitor Santiago Vazquez! bro we'd honored to help you pack up ALL your bullshit life! and get the hell out of Florida, special place (no Jerry Springer show) in hell for you there is!

Unregistered

Thumbs up SV

Please STFU!!! He is a total wack job, hopefully he just goes away.
    Having spent his career as an inveterate misleader, SV now believed that lying, his best Personal Quality, is helping him to be a good candidate! OH WAIT YOU'RE SERIOUS, LET ME LAUGH EVEN HARDER.... MUAHH HAHAHHAHHAA

Unregistered

Cool SV Gigolo Exchange for money !!!

For real? A Hispanic Sheriff? Navarro was Hispanic and BSO was a disaster. We need SI for at least 16 more years! Clinton/Israel 2016
    Bwahahahaha I remember when Vazquez got jammed up forging fellow Deputies signatures on immigration paperwork in exchange for money. The only reason he didn't get 10-15 was because the Deputies whose signatures he forged felt bad for him and did not prosecute. Now he wants to be Sheriff lol, ok sure thing. Hey can I be Sheriff also??? Bwahahahaha
    !Clinton/Israel 2016!

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Santiago Vazquez doesn't has any qualifications and non-political background! the only thing you can find on the web is
    police reports for killed a teenager, divorces and child support settlements and pictures with his lover. He was hidden until now! what a shame!
    Actually, this all happens to be true.... His professional and personal life is a train wreck. His campaign is over before it begins....[/QUOTE]

Train wreck? His professional and personal life are a complete nuclear disaster!! If he were wise, the only thing he would proceed with is keeping his muzzle shut!

Unregistered
    Wow, so he's kind of like Donald Trump, the next President of the United States. Hey Mr Vazquez, I'm all in!

Unregistered
    Didn't Vazquez go on company time to palm beach everyday when that wacko tony Verona was in the hospital and wiped his ass and held his pee wee???? Thats the only way he got his stripes
    YES HE IS ASS KISSING and if kissing ass was an Olympic sport he had brought to BSO the gold! LOL

Unregistered
    Actually, this all happens to be true.... His professional and personal life is a train wreck. His campaign is over before it begins....

Train wreck? His professional and personal life are a complete nuclear disaster!! If he were wise, the only thing he would proceed with is keeping his muzzle shut![/QUOTE]

If you were wise, you'd stop threatening people. Is that the BSO way? Lead by fear and intimidation. No wonder you can't gain the support from the community. You just want to take away people's civil rights through threats and criminal behavior. Vazquez has a voice and he's going to use it. The people have a voice and they'll be heard November 8th.

Unregistered
    YES HE IS ASS KISSING and if kissing ass was an Olympic sport he had brought to BSO the gold! LOL
    That sounds like caring for a brother deputy is what that sounds like. The fact you're seeing that as a negative shows what kind of person you are. I bet that reflects in your quality of work and your home life.

You want a leader like what you have now. Someone who's as heartless as you are. You're the problem with law enforcement today. The citizens of Broward are lucky to have you.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

It seems increasingly, and sadly, apparent that the character flaw Santiago Vazquez enemies have fixed upon promiscuity is a defining characteristic of his public life as well.
    His disgusting comments only show how dumb this candidate actually is: zero morals" and grotesque !
    This sexist pig frequently discussed women he had sex with, wanted to have sex with, or wouldn't have sex with if given the opportunity. He has a history of making crude remarks toward women. VAZQUEZ do u know Women make up a majority of the American electorate!
    I hope any female Santiago Vazquez supporters out there read this very carefully, and actually think about what he's saying about you! In all reality, though, this is an embarrassment to our nation that he is even considered as a leader for our County. I can't imagine how any woman, or anyone with a wife, sister or mother, could vote for this COWARD, but calling him out for his degrading comments can at least degrade his support among women enough to cost him any realistic shot in BC Sheriff Election . SANTIAGO VAZQUEZ a woman brought you into this world , so you have no right to disrespect one!
    and Is Vazquez the guy who shot and killed a Hispanic teenager who was carrying a baseball bat? That might be hard to sell to the hispanics voters of Broward County !

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast