Santiago Vazquez - Page 24
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Vasquez definitely has my vote along with the people who really matter!! **** these shit talkers cause their gonna be the first ones trying to hold on to his nut sack!! The people that are on this site bashing Vazquez are hoping to discredit him and just so you know that shit ain't workin. We peep the bullshit!!!!

Unregistered
    You right we do peep the bullshit. Play around if you want and open up the flood gates and you will see how people despise Israel for using the black votes to sustain his plantation and cotton field. Israel has a surprise coming because us black folks is gonna show him on November 8 that we have no problem taking his fried chicken and watermelon as we eat and laugh his ass right out of office!!!

Unregistered
    All I know is Israel betta put sum RESPECK on Vazquez's name!!!

Unregistered
    Yo homey when you mentioned the fried chicken and watermelon you forgot about the scrimp.

Unregistered
    I'm with Santiago 100%

Unregistered
    Skrait UP!

Unregistered
    I can't wait until Vazquez kick's SI's ass in the General Election! This isn't a closed primary ladies. This is an open election and those who can't stand SI, plus the die hard REP's and Independent's aren't fool by SI's antics. Everyone is sick and tired of his nonsense and political hires. Hard to explain why so many are getting 80K+ a year, while Deputies are stuck at 48K and struggling with the cost of living. Vazquez will have Deputies backs, I promise you that! Vazquez 2016!

Unregistered
    Every deputy in BSO should feel so disrespected and betrayed by Israel. Israel has done nothing since he became sheriff but make false promises and show BSO Deputies that he could give two shits about them and the BSO organization. Shit Israel ain't even from BSO. Israel is just like the Pharaoh in the ancient days that led his people to their destruction and death. Vazquez **** these haters and just know you ain't alone and you will prevail.

Unregistered
    I know two things about Santiago Vazquez and that is he will back his deputies and secondly he will give you overtime in a heartbeat especially if your going through a hardship like I was. Its because of him I didn't loose my house and I will never forget his compassion and act of kindness. Breda THANK YOU and just know you have all my families vote!!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Couldn't be anymore accurate. If Scott wants to make this "political".. so will we. Scott's 5th floor supporters don't give a shit about the Deputies. If Hillary gets elected, guess what? You think policing is bad now, just wait. Hillary's candidacy doesn't affect the Israel appointed people because none of them work the road or are cops. At least with Vazquez's candidacy is reflective of Trump's.. Support veterans and support Law Enforcement. Police all over the Country are aware of this and our Deputies should be! Vazquez at least support you guys on the road and will have your backs, while Scott-Hillary 2016 don't give 2 ****s about us. I'll take a Republican Sheriff who backs and supports his guys, and will get us a damn good contract that gives us at least a raise to get us on par with the rest of the county. Jackazzes. Vazquez 2016!
    Donald Trump is a name brand; he is also a reality TV show hustle who is simply applying his carnival tricks and con artist routine to another venue of American life. Donald Trump’s supporters are not merely “Trumpublicans,” they are something far worse: his voters are actually “Trump-thug-licans.” YES SANTIAGO VAZQUEZ GUARANTEED 100% BULL*****T!

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast