Santiago Vazquez - Page 31
Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard this clown on AM radio today he couldn't put a sentence together to save his life. Then he tells the host that all the BSO Deputies are supporting him but they have to stay underground because they will be fired or punished if administration finds out. LOL that is some funny sh!t right their buddy we all support you yeah ok I haven't met one Deputy here supporting you. Fondo is a degenerate sexual deviant but he still was 5x more qualified then you will ever be Vazquez.

Have no fear Santiago we will soon be done feasting on Fondo's Carcass and then we will turn our attention to you my friend.
    HHAHAHHAHAHA TRUE, He doesn't know much about anything when it comes to politics. Any time someone asked him a specific question in the debates he looked like a deer in headlights about to die LMFAO! It is fun to watch this troll LMFAO. He's racist, xenophobic, sexist, homophobe and a liar that uses inflammatory remarks to incite people's emotions without ever really saying anything of substance. My reasons for voting against SV .. are voluminous enough to fill the 32-volume set of The Encyclopedia Britannica.

Unregistered
    Love him!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Love him!!!!!!!
    Uhumm interesting... you find the possibility of having a old sugar daddy extremely appealing in this failing economy. Broke Gold Digger follow a crooked ghetto Afro-rican Gold Digger... Yeah sureeee! we believe you! LMFAOOOOO

Unregistered
    HHAHAHHAHAHA TRUE, He doesn't know much about anything when it comes to politics. Any time someone asked him a specific question in the debates he looked like a deer in headlights about to die LMFAO! It is fun to watch this troll LMFAO. He's racist, xenophobic, sexist, homophobe and a liar that uses inflammatory remarks to incite people's emotions without ever really saying anything of substance. My reasons for voting against SV .. are voluminous enough to fill the 32-volume set of The Encyclopedia Britannica.
    LOL "You really nailed! He's ignorant unprepared. An ignorant person is someone who is lazily and brazenly misinformed about matters of objective fact. Anyone can see the big mouth man is delusional.

Unregistered
    LOL "You really nailed! He's ignorant unprepared. An ignorant person is someone who is lazily and brazenly misinformed about matters of objective fact. Anyone can see the big mouth man is delusional.
    Big mouth and delusional? Stop insulting the Sheriff!

Unregistered
    The only thing he doesnt appear to be is a threat in November. .

Unregistered
    Sheriff? HAHAHA Oh wait you're serious let me laugh even harder HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    SV is stupid enough to think people cannot see thru his lies. I had enough people tell me the truth to know he is lying. He is so busy try to tell how other people say things to hurt him but he never thinks about how he hurts others. Always about him. Only one he is fooling is himself. Sad GHETTO person EWWW

Unregistered
    The only thing he doesnt appear to be is a threat in November. .
    Seriously, dude… Is there a name for what’s wrong with you? “The truth is always an insult to SV. The nature of lies is to please, truth has no concern for anyone's comfort” Liars must lie. I heard Pretendinitis really sucks. Get well soon SV.

Unregistered
    Uhumm interesting... you find the possibility of having a old sugar daddy extremely appealing in this failing economy. Broke Gold Digger follow a crooked ghetto Afro-rican Gold Digger... Yeah sureeee! we believe you! LMFAOOOOO
    Aqui huele a prepago ! LOL

Unregistered
    Seriously, dude… Is there a name for what’s wrong with you? “The truth is always an insult to SV. The nature of lies is to please, truth has no concern for anyone's comfort” Liars must lie. I heard Pretendinitis really sucks. Get well soon SV.
    He actually has a real shot in November. I hear he has some real cops as advisers. Dont you rank and file guys want someone who actually was a street cop, will fix the unjust discipline process and morale issues?

Page 31 of 39 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast