Santiago Vazquez - Page 17
Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think so! but does loving husband cheat on their wife and then lie about it until the truth is told. Vazquez do you know what hypocrisy is ? Look it up in the dictionary and you will see your picture. How stupid do you think voters are going to believe in you ! Vazquez lies To You Constantly, the worst part is, he doesn’t appear to realize he’s doing it, so wake up from his hypnotic lies now and be save from going to hell!!
    Look like the competition is paying actos from Caso Cerrado to troll these boards. Hypnotic Lies, Lol. Isn't that a Lorenzo Lamas movie?

Unregistered
    I don't think so! but does loving husband cheat on their wife and then lie about it until the truth is told. Vazquez do you know what hypocrisy is ? Look it up in the dictionary and you will see your picture. How stupid do you think voters are going to believe in you ! Vazquez lies To You Constantly, the worst part is, he doesn’t appear to realize he’s doing it, so wake up from his hypnotic lies now and be save from going to hell!!
    Ahhhh. A woman scorned. Lol. Like anyone will pay attention to your rants

Unregistered

Our Sheriff Scott Israel deserve dignity and respect

I agree and now that the citizens have seen the incompetence of SI and his prisoner escape fiasco, SV has an excellent chance of winning. Those working inside BSO knew all about his political appts and the waste of tax dollars. Now the county knows. Go Vazquez. A welcome change.
    incompetence? This from the lips of the man who cheated on his woman and who even violated his marriage vows. Real men have morals, scruples and their word which means honor in which you have none! As you speak all I hear is lies, lies and more lies! I have no respect for anyone who let his actions go on, and how it all seems to be glossed over and hunky dory again. Our Sheriff Scott Israel deserve dignity and respect! Vazquez you're a disgrace to all.

https://www.facebook.com/SheriffScottIsrael/
    https://twitter.com/ScottJIsrael?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Unregistered
    Look like the competition is paying actos from Caso Cerrado to troll these boards. Hypnotic Lies, Lol. Isn't that a Lorenzo Lamas movie?
    WRONG! is Vazquez life! Sorry but you are a phony, a cheater, a liar and just a despicable so called man and U want to be a sheriff! bahAAhaa hahhahhahha LMAO

Unregistered
    incompetence? This from the lips of the man who cheated on his woman and who even violated his marriage vows. Real men have morals, scruples and their word which means honor in which you have none! As you speak all I hear is lies, lies and more lies! I have no respect for anyone who let his actions go on, and how it all seems to be glossed over and hunky dory again. Our Sheriff Scott Israel deserve dignity and respect! Vazquez you're a disgrace to all.

https://www.facebook.com/SheriffScottIsrael/
    https://twitter.com/ScottJIsrael?ref...Ctwgr%5Eauthor
    Morals and scruples and scrabble and yahtzee and children out of wedlock. That's your sheriff. Shut up and pay your damn deputies. We have no respect for a sheriff who sold out to his handlers 4 years ago. Your Sheriff deserves a seat in Tallahassee or to retire off to the sunset on one of his best friend's yachts. If Vazquez will PAY US and allow us to work under less stressful conditions, that's all we care about. We'll take that over a person who's CHEATED US.

Unregistered
    WRONG! is Vazquez life! Sorry but you are a phony, a cheater, a liar and just a despicable so called man and U want to be a sheriff! bahAAhaa hahhahhahha LMAO
    Thank you, Minion. Ba ba ba ba na na na.

Unregistered

Hispanic Vote supporting Sheriff Israel !

Ahhhh. A woman scorned. Lol. Like anyone will pay attention to your rants
    I'm! and I think you're Creepy, disgusting pervert! & you're going to rot in hell for the things you've done! I can't stand you, you make me sick. I'm very happy to see Hispanic Vote supporting Sheriff Israel who has done so much for the Hispanic community. As a Hispanic myself and husband of a Brazilian, I know first hand the changes! VOTE SCOTT ISRAEL!!!

Unregistered

Bougeois japer

Thank you, Minion. Ba ba ba ba na na na.
    THank U! my name is Carl and Im FAITHFUL, loving, caring and funny better than you nasty pig! Go Back To Therapy

Unregistered
    I'm! and I think you're Creepy, disgusting pervert! & you're going to rot in hell for the things you've done! I can't stand you, you make me sick. I'm very happy to see Hispanic Vote supporting Sheriff Israel who has done so much for the Hispanic community. As a Hispanic myself and husband of a Brazilian, I know first hand the changes! VOTE SCOTT ISRAEL!!!
    Hey hubby of Ms Gostozo, get off this board and go tend to her right away. Before she has someone else's linguica

Unregistered
    THank U! my name is Carl and Im FAITHFUL, loving, caring and funny better than you nasty pig! Go Back To Therapy
    Carl you're all that because you're the ugliest man on the face of the earth.

Page 17 of 39 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast