Santiago Vazquez - Page 11
Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Train wreck? His professional and personal life are a complete nuclear disaster!! If he were wise, the only thing he would proceed with is keeping his muzzle shut!
    If you were wise, you'd stop threatening people. Is that the BSO way? Lead by fear and intimidation. No wonder you can't gain the support from the community. You just want to take away people's civil rights through threats and criminal behavior. Vazquez has a voice and he's going to use it. The people have a voice and they'll be heard November 8th.[/QUOTE]

No wonder you can't gain the support from the community. You just want to take away people's civil rights through threats and criminal behavior! . wait, wait , what, wait a minute I thought you were talking about SANTIAGO VAZQUEZ future goal! and yes Vazquez has a voice and he's going to use it !TO FLIRT AND TO SIN UNTIL THE END! LOL

Unregistered
    and Is Vazquez the guy who shot and killed a Hispanic teenager who was carrying a baseball bat? That might be hard to sell to the hispanics voters of Broward County !
    and let's see what people say after they know all this truth at Memorial day celebration: Honor the fallen! Your party starts vazquez!

Unregistered
    Easy, PL, Easy. Like they say in Frozen, Let it Go.
    NO, this is the slut Georgina Sortino! finocchio !

Unregistered

Get a clue People

You goofballs do realize that Vasquez is nothing but an Israel plant in order to stop the Republicans from voting in the democratic primary. I personally heard IG was going around and trying to get others to run for sheriff as an independent in order to keep the voting low in the primaries.

You guys post a 2014 story about Dan Lewis....you really should see the illegal politics being played by your sheriff and his moronic disney promotion IG.

Unregistered
    You goofballs do realize that Vasquez is nothing but an Israel plant in order to stop the Republicans from voting in the democratic primary. I personally heard IG was going around and trying to get others to run for sheriff as an independent in order to keep the voting low in the primaries.

You guys post a 2014 story about Dan Lewis....you really should see the illegal politics being played by your sheriff and his moronic disney promotion IG.
    Yeah, you definitely have no idea what's going on. But proceed to make stuff up for the 22 people who read these posts.

Unregistered
    and let's see what people say after they know all this truth at Memorial day celebration: Honor the fallen! Your party starts vazquez!
    You are truly on some retard stuff, person. Holy God.

Unregistered
    and Is Vazquez the guy who shot and killed a Hispanic teenager who was carrying a baseball bat? That might be hard to sell to the hispanics voters of Broward County !
    You clearly don't know hispanic voters. He did his job. Everything was justified. See, under better administration and during times when people weren't giving into the radical left, cops could sort of do their jobs. Not like now, when a man gets indicted for shooting an armed subject while in fear for his life and the life of others. Vote VAZQUEZ and FREE PETER PERAZA.

Unregistered

Thumbs up

NO, this is the slut Georgina Sortino! finocchio !
    Is this Bill Clinton forum about the Stained Blue Dress? OK I got, I got, is Santiago Vazquez's infidelities forum! Bro, You Are In The Wrong Business. Open a table dance and stop running for Sheriff cuz You're not a candidate you're a Gastronomic pimp ! LOL

Unregistered

Thumbs up

Is this Bill Clinton forum about the Stained Blue Dress? OK I got, I got, is Santiago Vazquez's infidelities forum! Bro, You Are In The Wrong Business. Open a table dance and stop running for Sheriff cuz You're not a candidate you're a Gastronomic pimp ! LOL
    LMAO!!! So keep up the good work Gastronomic pimp and we'll keep laughing at you!. Our pasts sometimes resurfaces Karma ladies and Gentlemen!
    VAZQUEZ for Prison 2016. Just like my t shirt says
    PD; SV stop use Flakka you're "F=#! up

Unregistered
    Who is Santiago Vazquez and what qualifications does he have? I tried to google his background to get more information,
    couldn't find anything.
    also, why did David Lee decide to run for sheriff? he has no chance in hell in winning. His rhetoric on Muslims shows
    how uneducated he is, no one will vote for a racists.
    I know Santiago well. He is knowledgeable professional and would be great change for the county. So he had a few issues after almost 25 years. That was then. We look to the future not dwell on the past,

Page 11 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast