Santiago Vazquez
Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Santiago Vazquez

Who is Santiago Vazquez and what qualifications does he have? I tried to google his background to get more information,
    couldn't find anything.
    also, why did David Lee decide to run for sheriff? he has no chance in hell in winning. His rhetoric on Muslims shows
    how uneducated he is, no one will vote for a racists.

Unregistered
    SI gave him the money for the filing fees to help him with the Hispanics who really dislike this Shetiff

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    SI gave him the money for the filing fees to help him with the Hispanics who really dislike this Shetiff
    I am hispanic I think the sheriff is o.k. in fact, most of the hispanics in the agency like him. Except for those who belong to the hispanic vote and the cabf because the sheriff put a kink in their plans by winning the last election. Unfortunately these organizations put all of their eggs in the lamberti egg Baskett in hopes of being rewarded with a sweet assignment. Sorry boys!

Unregistered
    Didn't he get in trouble in pompano?

Unregistered
    I am hispanic I think the sheriff is o.k. in fact, most of the hispanics in the agency like him. Except for those who belong to the hispanic vote and the cabf because the sheriff put a kink in their plans by winning the last election. Unfortunately these organizations put all of their eggs in the lamberti egg Baskett in hopes of being rewarded with a sweet assignment. Sorry boys!
    Yes, because Diperna, Goldberg, Pollock and the rest.....they didn't back Israel for altruistic motives either. Diperna wanted his career back that he felt Lamberti stole, Goldberg knew he had worn out all of his BS on detention command, and Pollock knew he would never advance because of his boneheaded plans. So, yeah, they weren't concerned about everyone else either, they were trying to something out of backing Israel.

Unregistered
    Who is Santiago Vazquez and what qualifications does he have? I tried to google his background to get more information,
    couldn't find anything.
    also, why did David Lee decide to run for sheriff? he has no chance in hell in winning. His rhetoric on Muslims shows
    how uneducated he is, no one will vote for a racists.
    I think he was a sergeant at one time but got busted down. Sad because he is being taken advantage of and will soon regret this poor decision. Must think hes Nick Navarro...

David Lee couldn't get elected to run the Honeycomb Hideout.

Unregistered
    Agree. I thought Vazquez had a thick IA file and got demoted from SGT to deputy under Lamberti for something.

Unregistered
    Agree. I thought Vazquez had a thick IA file and got demoted from SGT to deputy under Lamberti for something.
    Got demoted but got his stripes back in arbitration

Unregistered
    Didn't he get kicked out of the port because he failed to supervise 4 deputies. He definitely has potential.

Unregistered
    Why would running for sheriff be a poor decision for Vazquez? If he believes in running, why shouldn't he? All this "didn't he.." and "wasn't he..." You can "didn't he" and "wasn't he" everybody running for sheriff. If you don't have a file in over 20 years of law enforcement, then what the heck were you doing out there? Nobody's perfect. 4 years have gone by and the position of Sheriff is more politicized than ever. Never mind the rank and file, lets take as many pictures that are politically pleasing as possible and spend time with multi millionaires at mansions and on luxury yachts instead of improving equality within our ranks and showing support the employees at BSO deserve. Give a guy an award then get him indicted because it fits the reelection narrative. You can post whatever you want on this forum, but it's well known throughout BSO and throughout the County that our incumbent needs to move on. Fell short on all the promises to the workers, but made good on all his promises to the political hacks. At least Vazquez was a rank and file guy. That's exactly what this office needs for a change. Get rid of the politically rewarded characters and all the double dipping rank who never spent a minute in BSO uniform prior to 2012. I'm for Vazquez.

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast