Equipment
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Equipment

Unregistered

Exclamation Equipment

I have been on for 19 years. I have never seen our equipment being as bad and unreliable as of now. We used to be one of the only agencies I the State to have connection to the Internet and nice computers 10 years ago. Now is the other way around. Very slow computers and our connection is non existent. This is a shame Tallahassee. Shame

Unregistered
    The computers we had back in 2003 with the antenna sticking out the side were better than this rocket garbage. It's main purpose is to track you, not to have a good Internet connection.

Unregistered
    Tallahassee primary concern is tracking you they can care less what else your computer can do or if it works

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tallahassee primary concern is tracking you they can care less what else your computer can do or if it works
    Hope you are out there doing your job then.

Unregistered

Thumbs up Tac

If they make these dumba$$ techs do their jobs instead of sitting on their backsides something might improve, but not to blame them all, someone up in GHQ has got such a strangle hold on everything nothing can get done in the field. You wonder where the ISA Captain is with his degree in computer forensics what joke! Trying to get anything done on the routers is like squeezing blood from a turnip!

Unregistered
    I would love to know, who got the kickback from fhp by us going to these worthless routers. We should be innovating but instead, we go backwards 11 years. It's a shame that I have to always drive around trying to find a wifi at Starbucks to do my work. The router doesn't work, get rid of it. Colonel, you preach about the road guys having the tools we need. Help us, bring back the air card.

Unregistered
    I would love to know, who got the kickback from fhp by us going to these worthless routers. We should be innovating but instead, we go backwards 11 years. It's a shame that I have to always drive around trying to find a wifi at Starbucks to do my work. The router doesn't work, get rid of it. Colonel, you preach about the road guys having the tools we need. Help us, bring back the air card.
    I heard they did bring back the air cards - but just for the colonel, LTC and majors. You know, because they travel so much or something.

Unregistered
    Ricket routers were one of the worst ideas in the history of the agency. The only thing that works is the gps for OIG to track us.

Unregistered
    Ricket routers were one of the worst ideas in the history of the agency. The only thing that works is the gps for OIG to track us.
    That is the only thing they care about. Where are you. Not can you do your job.

Unregistered
    How could anyone say our equipment is bad? The current administration has done leaps and bounds more than previous ones when it comes to equipment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast