Drug Raid on Major Palmer's house.. Son arrested - Page 2
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    If you ever wonder why national media outlets say Miami Dade is one of the most corrupt places in the nation? Just sit, wait and watch another sweep under the rug outcome.

Unregistered
    This kid chose drugs over a career in law enforcement. Papo, your dad, mommy and two uncles work in the department... que clase de comepinga eres broder... easy hookup to a great career. WoW!

Unregistered
    is he ROD like the narcotics guys/ this is worse far worse?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The narcotics guys are NOT ROD. I disagree, the narcotics incident is by far worse. Who knows how many dope dealers were being ripped off.

Unregistered
    That was my first thought. But as usual, there are TWO sets of standards: One for friends and family "AKA Palmer" and the other for the rest of us pee ons!

Second, if my kid came home looking like that, I would SLAP the dog Sh@t out of him and he would need to see a dentist. That kid looks like a total scum bag. The APPLE didn't fall far from the tree.

Years ago, his nick name was "HEAD", because he has such a big head. Both literally and figuratively.

Folks, karma has a way of getting you every time!

Unregistered

Thumbs up Shame on you

Shame on all you haters!

Attack Major Palmer if you have facts about HIM! How sad for what he and his family must be going through and the embarassment his son has caused him. Pray that no family member of YOURS ever lets you down!

Unregistered
    Shame on all you haters!

Attack Major Palmer if you have facts about HIM! How sad for what he and his family must be going through and the embarassment his son has caused him. Pray that no family member of YOURS ever lets you down!
    Not a hater. None of my kids look or behave like that! If you can't keep your own HOUSE straight, how can you lead? IT STARTS AT HOME. Sadly, many of our fine LEADERS are so busy kissing ass to be promoted, that they don't take care of their most thing: Their FAMILIES! I can name NUMEROUS of command staff whose children have went down the same path: SUBJECTS WITH MUGSHOTS. As I said before "KARMA, it has a way of coming around".

Unregistered
    Yep, just ask the former Director - Carlos Alvarez. Now he and his son (in the pen for 33) can compare mugshots and discuss how the technology or lighting has changed. :P

Unregistered

Well said

That was my first thought. But as usual, there are TWO sets of standards: One for friends and family "AKA Palmer" and the other for the rest of us pee ons!

Second, if my kid came home looking like that, I would SLAP the dog Sh@t out of him and he would need to see a dentist. That kid looks like a total scum bag. The APPLE didn't fall far from the tree.

Years ago, his nick name was "HEAD", because he has such a big head. Both literally and figuratively.

Folks, karma has a way of getting you every time!

I agree 100% he's part of the Cuban mafia. His wife is a major b$%ch! All their worried about is boozing and partying at their home. It would be a different story if the kid had a drug problem perhaps but flat out he's a drug dealer. He listed unemployed on the AFORM, are you telling me nobody noticed all this money? He had like $3500 in his bedroom! Are you kidding me? Palmer and his wife are the embarrassment.

Nobody from Nowhere
    did it ever occur to you morons that maybe
    his dad found or figured out what the kid was up to
    and the dad reported it to the department?
    it wasn't the narcotics unit that arrested the kid
    it was the internal affairs unit (per news article)
    a very odd circumstance (because the kid is not an MDPD employee)
    maybe, just maybe the old man found out something was wrong
    and did the right thing (reported it).

i'm no fan of arnold palmer,
    but I think this is a very viable possibility.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast