Sheriff

Thread: Sheriff

Unregistered

Sheriff

Where do I start

I wanted change. I was tired of watching friends of certain people who were close to the Sheriff get in position they didnt earn. People getting looked over and over time and time again. I wanted everyone to be treated fairly first. Guess what. Life is not like that and you have shown us that even those with the best intentions turn towards the status quo. Political Payback. I get bring in your guys you worked with "Frat Boys" so there would be a comfort level. The rest of the idiots from he pembroke pines guy to your Chief of Staff wtf is that by the way.

You used guys in BSO that had no reason being a boss and made the the main bosses. Those guys have made promises and helped the people who suck up to them too. It is obvious in all the units from SID, Criminal Investigations and other specialty units.

Look, I like the Frat Boys but the bso suckasses and the other political payback people can go. You are still in a positions to change things around but it appears as you are going the Lamo route and turning your eyes away from the employees and more towards the money people.

Look at Trump, your not a republican and there will be lots of people votin that route in these elections even in a democratic county. People are sick of the bs politicians shiz.

I think Fondo might be another blunder but if a republican steps up. Watch out.

For now, best of luck. You will need it.

And Morale sucks. Stop listening to those BSO croonies who suck ass everyday. The street doenst lie and Fondo is in the hunt.

Unregistered
    Great post....allowing your command to target people was your worst mistake

Unregistered
    They only way he will get the support from the Deputies is to give a good raise. The days of the PBA fixing votes is over. That is obvious. Time is running out before the primaries are here and its to late.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Where do I start

I wanted change. I was tired of watching friends of certain people who were close to the Sheriff get in position they didnt earn. People getting looked over and over time and time again. I wanted everyone to be treated fairly first. Guess what. Life is not like that and you have shown us that even those with the best intentions turn towards the status quo. Political Payback. I get bring in your guys you worked with "Frat Boys" so there would be a comfort level. The rest of the idiots from he pembroke pines guy to your Chief of Staff wtf is that by the way.

You used guys in BSO that had no reason being a boss and made the the main bosses. Those guys have made promises and helped the people who suck up to them too. It is obvious in all the units from SID, Criminal Investigations and other specialty units.

Look, I like the Frat Boys but the bso suckasses and the other political payback people can go. You are still in a positions to change things around but it appears as you are going the Lamo route and turning your eyes away from the employees and more towards the money people.

Look at Trump, your not a republican and there will be lots of people votin that route in these elections even in a democratic county. People are sick of the bs politicians shiz.

And Morale sucks. Stop listening to those BSO croonies who suck ass everyday. The street doenst lie and Fondo is in the hunt.
    The only demographic that Fondo will win is the Trapeze swinger demographic. The only people that actually beleive he can actually win are the losers who can't just retire and enjoy their retirements and need this job to feel important.

Unregistered
    The only demographic that Fondo will win is the Trapeze swinger demographic. The only people that actually beleive he can actually win are the losers who can't just retire and enjoy their retirements and need this job to feel important.
    Typical political hack, you are the reason we will vote for Fondo. Remember this is how it started for Isreal.

Let me give Fondo a hint. Start getting out there with the early voting in the mail. Send your people out and have those voters fill them out and send them in. I will give you more hints as time goes by. Follow the railroad tracks and with your oher backers and you will win.

Learn from the last election. Isreal has gone outside of his railroad tracks. Ita your for the pickings. But dont promise anyone anyhing. Just tell the good folks that as BSO gets back to the function of law enforcement the neighborhood will get better.

Unregistered
    Where do I start

At least step up sheriff and do the right thing for the deputies that were screwed over.

Unregistered
    At least step up sheriff and do the right thing for the deputies that were screwed over.
    And getting on LeoAffairs and insulting the Sheriff is the way to get this accomplished?