Haines created an IA for a "like" on Facebook
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Haines created an IA for a "like" on Facebook

So many may or may not know but this doesn't come as a shock to us. Haines initiated an IA because an off-duty Sergeant hit the "like" button on a Facebook post. Well Chief Deputy and all your vast police experience, in the private sector of employment an employee doesn't have 1st Amendment protection but we in the public sector do. You have violated Sgt. B.N. rights as an employee and you better hang on for the ride. You have finally crossed the line and you picked the wrong person. So hats off to the Sheriff for having Haines with you during your up-coming campaigning. This and so much more will be coming out and the micro-bullying has to end.

Unregistered
    This administration doesn't have a problem with using tax payer monies to settle a lawsuit! Until someone gets a judgement against Morgan an Haines personally, nothing will change! VMO 2016

Unregistered
    Yeah wth is going on with LM's lawsuit? Is it close to being over and is she winning?

Unregistered
    I guess Admin is on a roll. Philip Nix is on administration leave now....

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I guess Admin is on a roll. Philip Nix is on administration leave now....
    That is a long time coming. Just shows you Haines is an equal opportunity hater. He protected Nix for many years while they were both high up in the PBA.

Unregistered

Worst agency

This agency has gone to shit. The admin sucks, most of these rookies have no balls and are too scared to do their job because the admin sucks. I applaud Sgt. nix for not changing his ways to please the upper echelon. We're all screwed.

Unregistered
    I agree with the last post. Sgt. Nix whether you like him or not, has stood tall against this POS admin time and time again He has represented countless number of employees during disciplinary proceedings. He has always done the best job possible for some of the worst! When he saved your ass he was a hero, and when he failed he was a piece of shit. Now it's time for some of you cowards to stand up and do the right thing! Show some support and Return the favor, It doesn't cost you a dam thing! You could be next!!

Unregistered
    Nix has screwed over just as many deputies as he's helped. Stabbing people in the back and being sneaky just to get people fired. He's a total snake in the grass. This has been a long time coming. He has gotten away with so much. It's time his past catches up to him.

Unregistered
    This agency has gone to shit. The admin sucks, most of these rookies have no balls and are too scared to do their job because the admin sucks. I applaud Sgt. nix for not changing his ways to please the upper echelon. We're all screwed.
    You can applaud him for that but he is and always has been "above the law" and it's way overdue that he was held accountable for something. Looks like someone has decided to complain that doesn't have a lot to lose or doesn't know what he's capable of. Wonder if it's a female complaining. Wasn't he part of the long list of manning uh supporters ?

Unregistered
    I agree with the last post. Sgt. Nix whether you like him or not, has stood tall against this POS admin time and time again He has represented countless number of employees during disciplinary proceedings. He has always done the best job possible for some of the worst! When he saved your ass he was a hero, and when he failed he was a piece of shit. Now it's time for some of you cowards to stand up and do the right thing! Show some support and Return the favor, It doesn't cost you a dam thing! You could be next!!
    You have hit the nail on the head sir. Phillip has stood strong against this admin. They have bit off way more than they can chew now. They better have their ducks in a row because somebody is gonna get it in the admin this time. I hope he let's them have it. For you people that say he deserves it or that he's a back stabber, you obviously don't know Phillip. You always know where you stand with him because he's not afraid to tell you. If you can't take a little criticism then you're in for a long profession.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast