New Turnpike Recruits

Unregistered

Angry New Turnpike Recruits

Seems like we are getting complaints from senior Troopers that some of the new Recruits from the last 2015 class assigned to the Pike are constantly bickering among each other and only worried about writing numerous citations, not bothering to back anyone up or check up on their zone partners when on traffic stops, driving by like they have no common sense, I believe this is not right and should be addressed by supervisors before it gets out of hand, if I'm not mistaken they are still under the FTO program for a while till the probationary period is up.

Unregistered
    Screw you we have to meet our monthly quota.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Seems like we are getting complaints from senior Troopers that some of the new Recruits from the last 2015 class assigned to the Pike are constantly bickering among each other and only worried about writing numerous citations, not bothering to back anyone up or check up on their zone partners when on traffic stops, driving by like they have no common sense, I believe this is not right and should be addressed by supervisors before it gets out of hand, if I'm not mistaken they are still under the FTO program for a while till the probationary period is up.
    What dis they say when you talked to them?

Unregistered
    This is happening on the Turnpike, right? So, they're just falling into the normal routine earlier than most, this should be celebrated not condemned. Everyone knows the Turnpike is about writing tickets and with limited exceptions, being a ****. That's what Troop K is all about. I've never heard anyone, LEO or civilian, say anything positive about their interactions with Troop K Troopers. I don't know if it's the isolation or what but if what you say about the new Troop K Troopers is true, then they're well on their way to fitting in out there.

Unregistered
    This is happening on the Turnpike, right? So, they're just falling into the normal routine earlier than most, this should be celebrated not condemned. Everyone knows the Turnpike is about writing tickets and with limited exceptions, being a ****. That's what Troop K is all about. I've never heard anyone, LEO or civilian, say anything positive about their interactions with Troop K Troopers. I don't know if it's the isolation or what but if what you say about the new Troop K Troopers is true, then they're well on their way to fitting in out there.
    Um, true... I'd have agree.

Unregistered
    What the Captain hasn't finished running all the useless senior troopers off yet.

Unregistered
    Since this was from middle of the night I'm assuming your talking about the one's on the Midnight shift. You got a problem with all of them is there just a particular one that pissed in your Wheaties.

Unregistered
    Since this was from middle of the night I'm assuming your talking about the one's on the Midnight shift. You got a problem with all of them is there just a particular one that pissed in your Wheaties.
    Since this site was updated, all posts are labeled as being posted at their Greenwich Mean Time which is currently four hours ahead of Eastern Time.

Unregistered
    two of them tried to physically fight each other on a traffic stop once and another one had a signal 4 with his car and didn't tell anyone and didn't get fired. I think him and hall have a thing.