New deputies for Fondo. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Mrs Spicer now

Unregistered

A call for our unions.

We want to meet Captain Jim Fondo and we are asking the unions for a meeting with him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We want to meet Captain Jim Fondo and we are asking the unions for a meeting with him.
    Layhiff and the PBA already met with him.

The other unions know what a piece's of trash Fondue and Lamdirty already are they don't need to meet them.

Unregistered
    For real? You are not working here obviously. Another post from the 5th floor.
    Wrong again Donald the rank and file supports our Sheriff. Keep calling individual Deputies begging for support but its never going to happen.

Unregistered
    Hey donnie. Offer them wings, an sid position and your gf. Maybe that'll work. Why don't you ever come visit your old district sometime. The squad has a surprise for you

Unregistered

New blood.

I'm white and have no chance to succeed in this administration. I was told that. We need a real Sheriff and I support Jim Fondo.

Unregistered
    I'm white and have no chance to succeed in this administration. I was told that. We need a real Sheriff and I support Jim Fondo.
    Actually it's not your color. It's that you're a lazy pos. Try doing some "law enforcement"sometime. Like arresting an offender or citing a violator. You are a part of the Fonda Corruption Team and thats why you posted this garbage. BTW, I'm on your squad so dont reply by lying about your work stats. For the rest of the deps don't thi k for a second that you will get anywhere under the Fonda scum crew. They only take care of their select members. Just like when they were here before. If you weren't here, ask around and you will quickly learn these people were horrible. So bad that when they were fired, people celebrated and had parties. That says alot.

Unregistered
    Wrong again Donald the rank and file supports our Sheriff. Keep calling individual Deputies begging for support but its never going to happen.
    What world do you live in? The "rank and file supports our Sheriff"????? Put down the crack pipe suckazz. The only "rank and file" that agree with the job this sheriff is doing are those who have been given "T!T" jobs. The rest believe the sheriff has no concern for his staff and is playing politics to stay in office. He will sell out the "rank and file" (see Peraza) in order to score political points, he will use funds to pay back political operatives (see Castillos and McCrays), he has no ethics or integrity (I did the honorable thing, I should be lauded for paying for that trip).

The rest of us believe if its us or political points, he wont hesitate to sell us out for the sake of his own sorry azz!!!!

Unregistered
    Actually it's not your color. It's that you're a lazy pos. Try doing some "law enforcement"sometime. Like arresting an offender or citing a violator. You are a part of the Fonda Corruption Team and thats why you posted this garbage. BTW, I'm on your squad so dont reply by lying about your work stats. For the rest of the deps don't thi k for a second that you will get anywhere under the Fonda scum crew. They only take care of their select members. Just like when they were here before. If you weren't here, ask around and you will quickly learn these people were horrible. So bad that when they were fired, people celebrated and had parties. That says alot.
    amen brotha

Unregistered
    By whom? Al Lamberti? Let's see... Drago, Polan, Hale, Dale, Harrington, Llerena, Sileo, Cedeno, Marks, Murray etc. Etc. Etc. Look all white to me and they are part of our Administration whitey... there are many more to mention too. God forbid it would be 50 / 50 up there I am sure you would feel that is too dark for you huh?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast