New deputies for Fondo.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

New deputies for Fondo.

I heard that a few new deputies gathered at a home working on how to help Fondo get elected. My source told me they were over 23. Anyone heard about this meeting?

Unregistered
    Yes. It was my house in Davie and there were about 35 of us however it was actually a anti-Fonda rally. We ate WINGS ( not the ones the xo dropped off at Fonda's house) and drink beer as we told stories of how horrible Fonda was while at bso. Even raised $ to contribute to the candidate we choose to defeat Fonda.

Unregistered
    We really want to meet with him and get to know him and hear his ideas.

Unregistered
    Can we invite Fondo for roll call without getting in trouble? I know Isreal visited some districts to meet deputies in 2012.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can we invite Fondo for roll call without getting in trouble? I know Isreal visited some districts to meet deputies in 2012.
    You kidding right? The whole squad will be gone to the airport or worse.

Unregistered
    Yes. It was my house in Davie and there were about 35 of us however it was actually a anti-Fonda rally. We ate WINGS ( not the ones the xo dropped off at Fonda's house) and drink beer as we told stories of how horrible Fonda was while at bso. Even raised $ to contribute to the candidate we choose to defeat Fonda.

I was there and we are starting a movement to make sure this scumbag swinger pos doesn't get elected. If funny watching and old dude trying to hang out with us young guys. It's like hanging out with grandpa lol

Unregistered
    I was there and we are starting a movement to make sure this scumbag swinger pos doesn't get elected. If funny watching and old dude trying to hang out with us young guys. It's like hanging out with grandpa lol
    You know what's funny watch? SI's gross old grandpa earlobes hanging out and swinging around.

Unregistered
    "US" guys? LOL! by your grammar I can tell you're an old fart!

Unregistered
    ID like to attend the next anti-fondouche event. Please get the info down to d1

Unregistered

Fondo big news coming

Mr Fondo has major legal problems getting ready to surface, stay tuned, this will be big!

DT

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast