Jose 'Pepe' Diaz Found Not Guilt of DUI

Unregistered

Jose 'Pepe' Diaz Found Not Guilt of DUI

What a joke...

Jury finds Jose 'Pepe' Diaz not guilty of DUI

http://www.wsvn.com/story/31890917/j...-guilty-of-dui

Unregistered
    This guy is just a friend and a supporter for us to get him out of trouble. I trust no politician and this guy is clearly as corrupt as the corner Crack dealer. Fk him!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This guy is just a friend and a supporter for us to get him out of trouble. I trust no politician and this guy is clearly as corrupt as the corner Crack dealer. Fk him!
    You are an idiotic troll! If you had been in this department for the last 10 years you would know that Commissioner Diaz has backed each and every one of the issues we have fought for in this department. From salary increases, to take home cars, to standing as the sole vote against the stupid camera you will be wearing around your neck very soon or fighting those liberal commissioners who decriminalized marihuana possession. This was a setup from the get go by Mayor Orlando Lopez, his lawyer Pepe Herrera and his motormen friends from Key West. He was tried and found not guilty by a jury of our peers. Deal with it troll.

Unregistered
    You are an idiotic troll! If you had been in this department for the last 10 years you would know that Commissioner Diaz has backed each and every one of the issues we have fought for in this department. From salary increases, to take home cars, to standing as the sole vote against the stupid camera you will be wearing around your neck very soon or fighting those liberal commissioners who decriminalized marihuana possession. This was a setup from the get go by Mayor Orlando Lopez, his lawyer Pepe Herrera and his motormen friends from Key West. He was tried and found not guilty by a jury of our peers. Deal with it troll.
    Exactly. Pepe is our friend.

Unregistered
    Do me a favor and never 39 a drunk again. Hypocrite.

Unregistered
    Do me a favor and never 39 a drunk again. Hypocrite.

Hello.
    I hope that you are well and back in control of your Estrogen upon receipt of this little note.

Please do not loose track of the fact that the Commissioner was in fact arrested and transported to jail.
    It was during the legal process that a judge acquitted him.
    Please reserve any other uncontrolled emotional outburst of self righteousness to the appropriate recipient.
    Wishing you a speedy recovery, I remain

The voice of reason.

Unregistered
    Thank you for someone who has a brain. This forum is really for all the new guys that complain about everything