FHP causes traffic back-ups and accidents

Willy MoFo

FHP causes traffic back-ups and accidents

Why do you guys constantly sit in the median on I-95 or the turnpike during peak traffic hours. Don't you know there is bound to be some idiot driver who sees the cruiser and slams on his/her brakes and causes a chain reaction which brings traffic to a crawl. There is so much traffic no-one can speed anyways. Thanks FHP for fukking up traffic more than it already is.

Unregistered
    U R welcome.

Unregistered

Blame Someone Else

Quote Originally Posted by Willy MoFo View Post
    Why do you guys constantly sit in the median on I-95 or the turnpike during peak traffic hours. Don't you know there is bound to be some idiot driver who sees the cruiser and slams on his/her brakes and causes a chain reaction which brings traffic to a crawl. There is so much traffic no-one can speed anyways. Thanks FHP for fukking up traffic more than it already is.
    Another blame someone else, it's not my fault self-entitled idiot. When you drive a vehicle it's your responsibility not to lose control of your vehicle. Troopers are out there risking their lives for assholes like you and some have lost their lives doing so. Everyone is speeding out there and your are one of them. You're just pissed that you had to slow down.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Another blame someone else, it's not my fault self-entitled idiot. When you drive a vehicle it's your responsibility not to lose control of your vehicle. Troopers are out there risking their lives for assholes like you and some have lost their lives doing so. Everyone is speeding out there and your are one of them. You're just pissed that you had to slow down.
    "Everyone" is speeding out there??? Ummmm...ok. I sure hope you are not a trooper and if you are then you need to be re-psyched before you snap.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    "Everyone" is speeding out there??? Ummmm...ok. I sure hope you are not a trooper and if you are then you need to be re-psyched before you snap.
    Do a ride along, and ask the trooper to use moving radar. Everyone does speed, its the reason you dont get pulled over till your almost 20+ over.

Unregistered
    Don't tailgate dumbass. Vehicle crashes give us job security.