NPPD Lost History! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Who heads our IT when we have to pull data for court required information.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who heads our IT when we have to pull data for court required information.
    Excellent question! Also, who are the supervisors who have keys? Are they part of the Vespia henchmen who do his bidding?

He who holds the key.....

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Candid Cameras...

Excellent question! Also, who are the supervisors who have keys? Are they part of the Vespia henchmen who do his bidding?

He who holds the key.....
    Are the car cameras always on when car is on scene? Surely the Tahoes have digital right?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Are the car cameras always on when car is on scene? Surely the Tahoes have digital right?
    All cars from 2007 and on have digital cameras. They are always on as long as the car is running. They cannot be shut off unless the car is off. We are one of the few agencies in the nation that do this.

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain
    All cars from 2007 and on have digital cameras. They are always on as long as the car is running. They cannot be shut off unless the car is off. We are one of the few agencies in the nation that do this.
    Oh my.. i didnt know that. Wonder what the retention policy is on records?

Unregistered
    LOCAL LAWYER SCOTT WEINBERG WILL B E SPEAKING ON GUN RIGHTS AND YOURE RIGHTS WHEN PULLED OVER BY COPS
    CHARLOTTE COUNTY,PUNTA GORDA,ENGLEWOOD,COP,POLICE,SHERIFF,COURTS,GOVERNME NT,NORTH PORT,CAPE CORAL,FORT MYERS,SATASOTA,FLORIDA,ARCADIA,LEEHIGH ACRES,LEE COUNTY,JAIL,PRISON,COP WATCH,TAMPA,COLLIER COUNTY,NAPLES
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3442...tab=highlights

Unregistered
    THE CHARLOTTE COUNTY,FLORIDA,COP WATCH SEMINAR HAS CHANGED TO JUNE THE 11TH,THE PROMININT LAWYER SAID HE WILL MAKE UP FOR IT BU BRINGING EVER MORE LAWYERS TO ANSWER YOURE QUESTIONS ABOUT GUN RIGHTS AND WHAT YOURE RIGHTS ARE WHEN PULLED OVER BY COPS.
    https://www.facebook.com/events/3442...tive_tab=posts

Unregistered

lincoln cedar

this is the way r prosecutors should b prosecuting,not destroying lives, must watch and share https://www.ted.com/talks/adam_foss_...em?language=en

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Oh my.. i didnt know that. Wonder what the retention policy is on records?
    Video is only required to be held for 30 days per law unless it is evidence.

Unregistered
    Video is only required to be held for 30 days per law unless it is evidence.
    The vid can also be accidentally damaged or destroyed during copying when defense council asks for a copy of a questionable arrest.
    WINK! WINK! MR. I.T.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast