Major JS goes to extreme to get ofc fired , but breaks the rules himself
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Major JS goes to extreme to get ofc fired , but breaks the rules himself

So on an unattended death investigation Major JS is called by family member whom persused him to call LEOs on the scene to allow them to enter the crime scene after LEOs explained to them it is an active death investigation. Major JS makes the call while off duty .
    Policy broken ? Conduct unbecoming ?

If a LEO did that what would happen to us ?
    Suspenion ?

Is Major JS above policy ?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So on an unattended death investigation Major JS is called by family member whom persused him to call LEOs on the scene to allow them to enter the crime scene after LEOs explained to them it is an active death investigation. Major JS makes the call while off duty .
    Policy broken ? Conduct unbecoming ?

If a LEO did that what would happen to us ?
    Suspenion ?

Is Major JS above policy ?
    Jesus you coward- go confront him or the chief with these issues. You hide behind your keyboard like a sniveling little baby. If you are a man or woman deal with this like an adult or go crawl back under your rock!!! Learn how to spell too!!

KnuckleBuster
    Its just more of the same and it has been going on for decades at MPD. Favoritism is rampant and some people can do as they please and others are constantly monitored

Unregistered
    Jesus you coward- go confront him or the chief with these issues. You hide behind your keyboard like a sniveling little baby. If you are a man or woman deal with this like an adult or go crawl back under your rock!!! Learn how to spell too!!
    This is why there is LEO Affairs and it is anonymous. That way a person can speak their mind and not feel as is there will be repurcussions for speaking out . For you to belittle a person for posting anonymously and speaking their mind that makes you a huge A Hole . Why do you not post your name or CCN ? To talk nonsense of a person and not do what you are telling them to do yourself is a ( as you say ) " Coward " yourself .

Obviously written by JS the snake you are .

Unregistered
    This is why there is LEO Affairs and it is anonymous. That way a person can speak their mind and not feel as is there will be repurcussions for speaking out . For you to belittle a person for posting anonymously and speaking their mind that makes you a huge A Hole . Why do you not post your name or CCN ? To talk nonsense of a person and not do what you are telling them to do yourself is a ( as you say ) " Coward " yourself .

Obviously written by JS the snake you are .
    Not JS for sure... you cant spell either "repurcussions". Yes if you have a problem then confront him, go to the chief, call IA. Don't post like a little coward. Chances are this whole story is BS and yet again we have another crybaby. To hide in the shadows makes this person a coward. I am not slinging mud and making false statements- I am telling this COWARD to be a man or woman and confront JS. If they are right, they are protected under the whistle blowers act..ask PB. I will bet they are making all this BS up to cover for their career failures and inability to be anything. Favoritism my a**!! Try and work for something! Loser!!!

Unregistered
    Not JS for sure... you cant spell either "repurcussions". Yes if you have a problem then confront him, go to the chief, call IA. Don't post like a little coward. Chances are this whole story is BS and yet again we have another crybaby. To hide in the shadows makes this person a coward. I am not slinging mud and making false statements- I am telling this COWARD to be a man or woman and confront JS. If they are right, they are protected under the whistle blowers act..ask PB. I will bet they are making all this BS up to cover for their career failures and inability to be anything. Favoritism my a**!! Try and work for something! Loser!!!

Post you name A hole PB has not been here that long nor is he certified . ( All spelled correctly , also I am not the original person that commented ) . But I hate people male or female like you. This person spoke their feelings on this website , a website that is made for that particular thing and you have the nerve to say something negative about them ? Who are you ? Show yourself , if you are so pushy .

Unregistered
    Post you name A hole PB has not been here that long nor is he certified . ( All spelled correctly , also I am not the original person that commented ) . But I hate people male or female like you. This person spoke their feelings on this website , a website that is made for that particular thing and you have the nerve to say something negative about them ? Who are you ? Show yourself , if you are so pushy .
    "Post you name"...third grade education. This person, like you are hiding behind your keyboard because you are a yellow belly coward. There are federal laws that would protect this person but they are cowardly or know what they are saying is false and would get fired for making false statements. You hate me? Who cares! I called this person out for being a little coward for not confronting JS face to face like a real man or woman. "Show yourself, if you are so pushy" what does that even mean? Really- take advantage of the educational benefits that your department offers you.

Unregistered
    "Post you name"...third grade education. This person, like you are hiding behind your keyboard because you are a yellow belly coward. There are federal laws that would protect this person but they are cowardly or know what they are saying is false and would get fired for making false statements. You hate me? Who cares! I called this person out for being a little coward for not confronting JS face to face like a real man or woman. "Show yourself, if you are so pushy" what does that even mean? Really- take advantage of the educational benefits that your department offers you.
    Two idiots , just shut up .

Unregistered
    Two idiots , just shut up .
    I agree! You two need to just chill!

Unregistered
    Truthfully speaking , going to JS will only get this person in deep cr&@ , we all know that and we all know how JS is . If there is any truth to it , then at the same time it is not right . I am not speaking bad about anyone , but it should be a level playing field , a person cannot be a stickler for the rules but break the rules themselves , no matter how high or low in the chain of command you are. So JS if you did it , please remember this when you mess with a person over earrings or another tiny meaningless thing .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast