Major JS goes to extreme to get ofc fired , but breaks the rules himself - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

JS on his way out

Public corruption

Whoever initiated this thread please carefully word what happened concerning a family member calling JS and having him call off duty for leo to respond for the death investigation. Send it to the Broward state attorney's office /public corruption unit. Let them investigate that spineless snake.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by JS on his way out View Post
    Whoever initiated this thread please carefully word what happened concerning a family member calling JS and having him call off duty for leo to respond for the death investigation. Send it to the Broward state attorney's office /public corruption unit. Let them investigate that spineless snake.
    Will do. http://www.sao17.state.fl.us/numbers.htm

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    First, you wont do it- you don't have the balls. Second- what you are reporting is NOT a crime and the SAO will not even entertain your stupid accusations. How about this? Go do your job!! Now thats an idea- actually do what you get paid to do!

Unregistered
    What exactly would the SAO investigate? I would be interested to hear your answer- it will truly show how stupid you are. Please enlighten us you freaking crybaby- please cite the statute or law that you allege was broken.

Unregistered
    I am amazed at the low level of intelligence/common sense of the people we work with. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who sees this (as indicated by others calling out these idiots). These are the same people that will literally bankrupt the PBA /FOP legal defense fund due their inability to know what they are doing out there when making arrests and holding peoples lives in their hands. These idiots have no idea what they are talking about and yet would risk their jobs, their pensions, lawsuits and their families futures by making stupid irresponsible accusations.

As the other posters noted, there is no crime or law that was broken. The BSAO will not entertain your false accusations and may actually admonish you for coming to them with it.

Unregistered
    I am amazed at the low level of intelligence/common sense of the people we work with. I am glad to see that I am not the only one who sees this (as indicated by others calling out these idiots). These are the same people that will literally bankrupt the PBA /FOP legal defense fund due their inability to know what they are doing out there when making arrests and holding peoples lives in their hands. These idiots have no idea what they are talking about and yet would risk their jobs, their pensions, lawsuits and their families futures by making stupid irresponsible accusations.

As the other posters noted, there is no crime or law that was broken. The BSAO will not entertain your false accusations and may actually admonish you for coming to them with it.
    JS also knows people at the state attorneys office , pushing cases for someone he knows personally . Police corruption it is not , but maybe media investigation ? The balls to send it the media ? All it takes us a copy then paste to all the local and national media outlets . But why waste anyones time , the reverse racist will screw JS . Guess that's what friends are for , DW will screw JS and evey other white face in thr department . NOBLE MY A@& , NOBLE only to blacks ....

Unregistered

JS public corruption

I will guarantee the SAO Public corruption unit will investigate it. Nothing has to be a statue conduct unbecoming etc etc etc. people don't let majors JS and fat ass JL scare you into thinking nothing will be done. Do the deed send them the info. Once they get it they're obligated to do the inquiry. Cc; Howard and the public defenders office.

Unregistered
    I will guarantee the SAO Public corruption unit will investigate it. Nothing has to be a statue conduct unbecoming etc etc etc. people don't let majors JS and fat ass JL scare you into thinking nothing will be done. Do the deed send them the info. Once they get it they're obligated to do the inquiry. Cc; Howard and the public defenders office.
    I'm not JS or JL- again you are a moron! The BSAO will not and has no obligation to investigate. The will listen to your BS complaint and then say "sorry are you the simpleton posting on LEO Affairs?" You should have listened to the posters- this not a violation of the law or a moral turpitude violation. Just do your job slug!! Stop worrying about everyone else and JUST DO YOUR JOB!!!

Unregistered
    Does not matter, Chief Panther has made it clear he plans to get rid of JS & JL ASAP so he can promote SL & JD to Major and TS will be next capt. He made it clear when he went outside to get a new chief from another corrupt city. Once they pay off Phil to leave and not discuss all the dirt he clearly had of the chief the Ball no punt will start to roll.

Hold on and have fun we are going deeper in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    Does not matter, Chief Panther has made it clear he plans to get rid of JS & JL ASAP so he can promote SL & JD to Major and TS will be next capt. He made it clear when he went outside to get a new chief from another corrupt city. Once they pay off Phil to leave and not discuss all the dirt he clearly had of the chief the Ball no punt will start to roll.

Hold on and have fun we are going deeper in the hole!!!!!!!!!!!!
    My know it all has again shown what a moron he is!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123