All FTO Should quit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

All FTO Should quit

After all the lies , your getting 5% your getting SUV , you can only work FTO areas . Your getting preference in training. All the promise have been lies . No 5% no SUV . They got FTO working all areas . And no training. Next bid I am talking to as many FTO as I can telling them to quit

Unregistered
    Papo what do you expect! This hole place is a lie

Unregistered
    Does not matter what you say, they all will not give it up.

Unregistered
    I can't believe they allow you guys to train anyone. Reading both of your posts makes me thank God that I don't live in an area where you patrol. Please tell me that you do not grade your PPO's grammar!

Unregistered
    That's what you get when you let black officers become FTO

Unregistered
    Grammar. We hiring officers from Hialeah and Little Havan that can't even speak English. They graduated from MHS. Let's be serious.

Unregistered
    Your mother like my grammar

Unregistered
    FTO you guys are fools to keep training,

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    After all the lies , your getting 5% your getting SUV , you can only work FTO areas . Your getting preference in training. All the promise have been lies . No 5% no SUV . They got FTO working all areas . And no training. Next bid I am talking to as many FTO as I can telling them to quit
    You can try,management rights will Force you to train if the city is short of FTO. You work for a government agency and will do what they tell you to do. If you want it your way, go to Burger King.

Unregistered
    According to fleet, the suvs are here. 57 of them. First is NROs, SWAT is getting two, PAL two, Aviation is getting one, then marine patrol is getting 3 , mounted gets one, motors two of them, social media unit one of them, fleet one of them, all FTS, all FTL, the FTOC, then five are left for the most rookie female FTO. The rest of the FTOs are getting el salchichon!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast