Wants a fast transfer? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't understand. They promised us no retaliation. No fear. That we were free to support whoever we wnated. It was a trap! Now I'm on my way to D5 to work from 5:00PM-5:AM (Alfa gold) with an old unit. My sin? I openly supported Fondo! Now more than ever I support him. I'm going to the worse district already.
    Well if we look at on the move on the Informant. It shows no one moving to D5. I'm calling BS on you and this whole post

Unregistered
    Well if we look at on the move on the Informant. It shows no one moving to D5. I'm calling BS on you and this whole post
    Lol, the Informant is full of missing entries of tranferred targeted people banished to Pompano and Central as well as hidden Disney Promotions that would raise eyebrows

Unregistered

Pelonpolowick

You keep coming on here crying about your transfer, but what your not telling people, is that you're a big mouth slug that's causing issues in your district. That's probably why you were transfer. NO ASSIGNMENT IS GUARANTEED. For the 100th time. If you want to work a specific city your whole career, go apply for a municipality. So you come on a public website to cry that you were moved or that the sheriff is moving people. You sound like a f'ing wuss. All previous sheriffs made moves and lamedirty and fondirty actually made vindictive moves without any legit reasons. I know plenty who just took it and didn't come on a website or call a reporter to cry about it. You're an embarrassment. And remember a vote for fondirty is a vote for lamedirty. And we know what they were like...

Unregistered

I like Fondo anyways

I'm trying this since I want to work at the airport 😊 When is the next Fondos event?

Unregistered
    Thanks Mitch! The next WING-N- SWING will be next month at a sleeze hotel off of sr84. We still have 79,925 (I ate 10 last night after the Trap) so please bring your friends and family. Our goal is to raise $100 bucks. FYI Jeff will be manning the valet position so parking will not be an issue.

Unregistered
    Oh and don't forget your wife

Unregistered
    Oh and don't forget your wife
    My wife is working, I'm going with yours 👍

Unregistered
    My wife is working, I'm going with yours 👍
    LMAO! Funny.

Unregistered
    You mean you think she's working lol. I'm not married you know that dummy. My gf works in d2 and yes you can take her. We're swingers for crying out loud!!

Unregistered
    You mean you think she's working lol. I'm not married you know that dummy. My gf works in d2 and yes you can take her. We're swingers for crying out loud!!
    Nope thanks. You both are too ugly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast