Wants a fast transfer?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Wants a fast transfer?

Do you want to transfer to D5 or the airport but afraid it might take too long? Openly support Chief Jim Fondo for Sheriff and see your transfer in hours. Faster than Western Union! Try it, it's free.

Unregistered
    Well maybe the transfer will be for a policy violation. Aren't there convicted felons in the Fonda corruption team? Or maybe they'll get transferred for being slugs. I remember dozens of transfers under lamedirty and fandlicious and no one cried on blogs or ran to the media. Heeeeellllppppp I've been transferred !!!! Someone save meeeeeeeeee. I now have to work in a tuff district !! F YOU. LOSERS.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well maybe the transfer will be for a policy violation. Aren't there convicted felons in the Fonda corruption team? Or maybe they'll get transferred for being slugs. I remember dozens of transfers under lamedirty and fandlicious and no one cried on blogs or ran to the media. Heeeeellllppppp I've been transferred !!!! Someone save meeeeeeeeee. I now have to work in a tuff district !! F YOU. LOSERS.
    Wrong again. I'm doing my job but I guess you can't exercise your first amendment in this administration.

Unregistered
    Call Bob Norman he will love to hear from you. They are working already on something regarding the retaliation going on.

Unregisteredpoiu

Want to go to jail

You want to be brought up on trumped up charges, thrown in a DEA jail cell, then have your entire case disappear? Support Fondo/Lamberti for sheriff.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredpoiu View Post
    You want to be brought up on trumped up charges, thrown in a DEA jail cell, then have your entire case disappear? Support Fondo/Lamberti for sheriff.
    What are you talking about? Lol

Unregistered
    I don't understand. They promised us no retaliation. No fear. That we were free to support whoever we wnated. It was a trap! Now I'm on my way to D5 to work from 5:00PM-5:AM (Alfa gold) with an old unit. My sin? I openly supported Fondo! Now more than ever I support him. I'm going to the worse district already.

Unregistered
    You're going to d5 and you're complaining?? What a f'ing pu**y. Assignments are not guaranteed and the admin can place you wherever it benefits the agency most. If you're saying d5 is the worst, maybe they have a shi**y chief. Let's try to get this info to the brass.

Unregistered
    You're going to d5 and you're complaining?? What a f'ing pu**y. Assignments are not guaranteed and the admin can place you wherever it benefits the agency most. If you're saying d5 is the worst, maybe they have a shi**y chief. Let's try to get this info to the brass.
    Right we can be transferred anywhere but a move in retaliation is disgusting. Typical SSI

Unregistered
    Right we can be transferred anywhere but a move in retaliation is disgusting. Typical SSI
    They will never understand the point but it's their IQ. That's what happens in an administration when a jail guard gets promoted to Captain and Sergeants to Colonels and Captains to LT Colonels etc... it's ok, I'll do my time in here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast