Off-Duty
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Off-Duty

FOPer

Off-Duty

Thanks to Joe and Mark, now in order to work off duty in Miami Beach which the Chief gave us for free. We have to bargain for it. Great move douche bags ! Mark whined about everything when he was here and he still whining. Why is he even part of our FOP?
    The jealousy in this department is incredible. Oust good lieutenants because we don't want to give them raises! Brilliant! Get rid of the lieutenants and they would have no reason to go after us.
    I'm not a huge fan of theirs, but Brian has seemed to always help people and never go after anybody. I've never seen either of them go out of their way to hurt anybody. Who kills a crap how many hours do they work or what they do as long as the riding our asses

Unregistered

Yup

I couldn't agree more. Mark your a journeyman cop who has failed at every police agency you worked for. Time to hang I up bro, your now wanted here no more!

Unregistered

Mark No More

It's not mark, it's you screwballs that brought him back. Oh he hates mcCreepie for sure. They're in bed together!

Unregistered

No Off Duty Jobs

Way to go FOP. I don’t want to make $50 an hour working off duty jobs for the Miami Beach Police Department. No sir! I want to make $35 an hour here in NBV where there are no off duty jobs. What a way to represent us!

The Chief informed us some months back that he was utilizing his contacts to better the financial status of all the officers. Everyone knew and you have had a few contract negotiations going on since the Chief has been here. Why didn’t you bring up this chicken $hit objection then? Why wait till now? For a matter of fact, the negotiations should have started in June of 2015, not slow danced and ignored till now.

What difference would it have made if we were working on Miami Beach or here? The Department controls “ALL” off duty jobs its officers work, in house or elsewhere. The Chief has complete power of yea or nay in this area. The FOP controls nothing. It is up to the officers to work or not. The Chief goes out of his way conferring with many people and obtains this cash cow and the FOP threatens to file a “ULP”? Great representation, you are really thinking. Bet you made some friends. Bet we don’t get those off duty jobs now. Idiots!!

Unregistered
    Mr Smart Guy
    Please read the new off duty policy before you talk s--t. There are three different people in charge. Maybe that's why you want the PBA in so bad cause your a dumb azz.

Unregistered

Retarded Ding Dong

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mr Smart Guy
    Please read the new off duty policy before you talk s--t. There are three different people in charge. Maybe that's why you want the PBA in so bad cause your a dumb azz.
    You make about as much sense as a snake crawling backwards. Start making that money then *****.

Unregistered

Daniels 2

Looks like the chief is a reincarnation of Daniels. Let's promise everything give nothing and take away something like the opertunity to be a marine patrol officer. Let's see how many off duties have we had with the beach since he got here, none. But as Daniels did he puts out rules and redoes the SOP and it is full of mistakes and violations of the contract which in the end will screw us. So just like Daniels he's told by the union to stop and fix it and what happens, Mr. Noriega says no beach off duty. Wait a second we didn't even have any details anyway genius. By the way what does the beach have to do with the off duty policy in general? Surprised he didn't just say no off duties at all and run home with his ball. just another knee jerker like the rest of the Cheifs here and what's funny he tries to blame Joe for this! Well if the policy was pulled guess Joe was right, it sucked! The old policy was fine. Big changes are coming, you'll see, the chief is going to fix everything, NOT

Unregistered

The Great Negotiators

Hey FOP reps, keep negotiating the contract. You’re doing a great job. We could have been working Miami Beach off duty jobs on Memorial Day at $100 an hour, but you, with your threats of an ULP suit has gotten us the same job at $50 an hour, which is time and a half. That is, if you are a topped out officer of which I am not.

At least the Chief is still trying to keep his word and appears to be on our side. Despite your attacks, threats and slandering of him.

I can’t wait to vote on the upcoming contract. Everyone is thinking you will negotiate a 5% wage DECREASE for us. How bad are you going to “F” us new guys? Nothing like having to be a second rate, poorly represented, low tier, “F’ed” over PO in this Department.

This contract should have been in effect Oct. 1, 2015, which means negotiations should have began June, 2015. Instead, look at where we are now, May, 2016. Not too far behind the curve huh?

I’ve read the prior postings and the Chief controls off duty jobs. All he has to do is cancel any Policy he sees fit, like the prior off duty policy that has been in effect since Daniels the Idiot. All the Chief has to do is say “no jobs outside the City” and we are all screwed.

The Chief writes Policy, the City approves it (or not) NOT THE FOP!!! The FOP may be allowed to have input at the discretion of the Chief, other than that you have nothing.

The new Chief is indeed attempting to bring the Department together, and you, the great negotiators, are dividing the rank and file, taking our money in both dues and off duty jobs, confusing the simple issues and pissing off people who normally have no interaction with us.

We now know that FOP means F’ing Over Police.

Unregistered

Manny go home

Manny you whining POS. Let's see how long before you have your 15th car wreck or we find out you have been calling the chief and McCreepie throwing us under the bus

Unregistered

Ooops

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Manny you whining POS. Let's see how long before you have your 15th car wreck or we find out you have been calling the chief and McCreepie throwing us under the bus
    He's already doing that bro.. He ran to El Portal and snitched out a female coworker who was having a conversation with an NBV officer while working offduty, he then snitched to 02 and 03 and I think got that officer in trouble. He also lied to the City manager about NOT being on a traffic stop off-duty (which he was) Where have you been? Why do you think those guys are taking care of him.. It's the NBV way.. Our leaders don't look at the fact that you have a degree or come to work and do your job. They like it when you snitch on your coworkers and suck their crank bcs they themselves are Degenerate people. If you're not a POS in NBV you're F'd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast