Midwest Major J.R. Ramirez a corrupt politician's best friend - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered

Midwest District Major cherry picks investigations based on political cronysm

For those citizens who wait weeks or months for a Midwest District detective to show up at their doorstep to investigate a burglary or an auto theft this is too hard to take. As reported here last week, Midwest Major J.R. Ramirez permitted 24-7 free security at The Beach Club in Fountainebleau Blvd. at the request of prominent politicians. In no time, an ECU Task Force is "investigating" and pushing the case forward for prosecution! Talk about good service! Unless you are politically connected you can sit and wait for police assistance. Question for this Major: How many frauds are being committed at other condominiums in this county and noone cares to investigate? Time for a telephone public records request to find out how many calls this major has received or made to Commissioner Zapata or his business associates. Read on.

https://www.google.com/url?q=http://...8NDHIJOmCOqLbw

Unregistered

Never Ending Here

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is this Major still providing the free police service to his politician friend's condominium or has he been shamed into stopping the service? Why is PCB not investigating this incident or does this Major get a free pass as do all of the mayor's personally selected minions?

Brother since Tiny Tim got here it's been no stop pleasing folks left and right. I and many others spent 8 plus hours at a very prominent private high school in the district of (MW) just because of a letter that was written to a girlfriend. Really they could of just kept the kid from coming to school. No not here per request from above the MIdwes 51st ground Batallion was descended upon it for a day or two of free tax payer funded security, at no cost to them. Regardless the fact they pay already for police security service but no looks like the bill would of been to high so it was "FREE" we'll pay by public funds. How nice was that of Tiny Tim to do, wouldn't every private school, charter school, and daycare love free police service when they have issues? I just want 14/7 coverage when I start my rebuild on my property since I won't be living in it and burglars might wang my copper and washing machine, how do I get the free service like Tiny Tim got at his home under construction??

Unregistered
    Does everyone have something to say

Unregistered

Of course!

Does everyone have something to say

Oh no you staying at the top of this list Tiny. This one going bite you in the arse. OIG on point moving in slowly

CAC MEMBER OLIVA TRIGO
    Idiot, you can't have free police service at all your locations. Several districts were affected by this. What makes you so special to have a marked unit patrol your complex 24/7 for free? Quit being a cheap ass & put those HOA dues to use & hire off duty officers.
    Again, if you want verify where I live before you call me cheap! Again, don't forget my tax dollars and very citizen in Dade County including associations pay for you to work!!!!!!!! Maybe you should stop wanting to spend all your time at Starbucks and La Careta. It's a waste of all tax payers money when you don't work.......... You should be a shame of your ethics and respect to your badge. If you want to be major maybe if you work you will get there in due time. Jealously gets you no where and bad mouthing gets you there even less. See you June 2.

Unregistered

Misuse of our county taxes by a private HOA

Quote Originally Posted by CAC MEMBER OLIVA TRIGO View Post
    Again, if you want verify where I live before you call me cheap! Again, don't forget my tax dollars and very citizen in Dade County including associations pay for you to work!!!!!!!! Maybe you should stop wanting to spend all your time at Starbucks and La Careta. It's a waste of all tax payers money when you don't work.......... You should be a shame of your ethics and respect to your badge. If you want to be major maybe if you work you will get there in due time. Jealously gets you no where and bad mouthing gets you there even less. See you June 2.
    Oliva Trigo you cannot deny that both you and your husband Jose Trigo have received an in kind services worth thousands of dollars from MDPD by having a police cruiser patrol outside your property at 9407 Fontainebleau Boulevard, Unit: 114-23 at no cost to your association. Do not worry, your names have been provided to the Miami Dade Commission on Ethics via a complaint and soon you will receive a knock on your door from an investigator with a summons asking you to provide first hand testimony as to how your husband's friendship with an MDPD District major resulted in a free benefit to you paid by the taxes of the citizens of this county. While they are at it they will probably look at your telephone records to discover which county commissioners you have contacted in the last 90 days. You just may be the link that will reveal how this entire scheme was perpetrated. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting.

Unregistered
    Oliva Trigo you cannot deny that both you and your husband Jose Trigo have received an in kind services worth thousands of dollars from MDPD by having a police cruiser patrol outside your property at 9407 Fontainebleau Boulevard, Unit: 114-23 at no cost to your association. Do not worry, your names have been provided to the Miami Dade Commission on Ethics via a complaint and soon you will receive a knock on your door from an investigator with a summons asking you to provide first hand testimony as to how your husband's friendship with an MDPD District major resulted in a free benefit to you paid by the taxes of the citizens of this county. While they are at it they will probably look at your telephone records to discover which county commissioners you have contacted in the last 90 days. You just may be the link that will reveal how this entire scheme was perpetrated. Looking forward to seeing you at the next meeting.
    Well done! Glad somebody has taken it upon themselves to file a complaint for this glaring abuse of power. Hope someone lands in jail as a result of this. By the way, isn't that Jose Trigo a retiree from our department? He used to work Midwest and then worked at Doral PD. The guy was always networking with politicians. That could explain this whole thing. Good luck with the case.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234