Black officers want to bring back the rule of 8 so they can get promoted - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Meanwhile the mayhem continues! 4 Injured in Miami Shooting!

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/4...378356441.html

Unregistered
    Guys you are a dumb ass if you stay in patrol longer than 1 year.. Who needs to show their courage anymore. You reach rank by hiding, studying, and taking the test. Look around and check these men and women in gold history. They never broke up a fight, did more than 3 years on patrol and hid upstairs in order to kiss butt and hit the books. I respect a guy with 15 yrs plus of day in day out on patrol dealing with street and internal crap. That guy needs no test and no knee pads. He shall be promoted on the spot. Rookies become Sgts right a way. Dont be a grunt like back in the days that u needed to show your true cojones to the older guys before you ever thought of even opening the dos to study for a once every seven year test.

Unregistered
    Celso perez will always be the best street cop that ever lived along side crazy willie bell and that crazy white k-9 officer dennis in the grove.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Booker T. Washington will be NOT so proud of you! Whatever happened to studying for months, assimilating the subject matter, intelligently answering the right questions and placing in the top ten positions. It worked for me! By your demand are you telling us that you are intellectually inferior and cannot score in the top 10? Or, is it that you are just lazy and do not have the discipline; the will to apply yourselves to studying the subject matter? When a class of people demands dispensation for one excuse or another, it is saying that we are dumb as rocks and need to be taken care of. Martin Luther King would be appalled! Whatever happened to: "And when you discover what you will be in your life, set out to do it as if God Almighty called you at this particular moment in history to do it. Don't just set out to do a good job. Set out to do such a good job that the living, the dead or the unborn couldn't do it any better." I have colleagues that were police officers for life; that means they spent all 30 plus years as patrol officers, and they were the best street cops I ever had the privilege of working with. “If it falls [to] your lot to be a street sweeper . . . sweep [the] streets [of Miami of law breakers] like Beethoven composed music, sweep [Miami’s] streets like Leontyne Price [sang] before the Metropolitan Opera.” When you earned a civil service rank, it is a source of personal pride. When it is given to you by some sort of political machination, it is empty and worthless. I rather be the best “street sweeper” I can be!

http://old.seattletimes.com/special/...blueprint.html
    Face it generally speaking Negros have low IQs and are inherently lazy, so they need affirmative action, just like
    "affirmative action Jackson, and the Islamic Najiy. It's just the way they are wired

Unregistered
    You fell me. . Just got my hair did . and who you is ! Need I say more YES you need the rule of 8 .

Unregistered
    I sorry it's YOU FEEL ME

Unregistered
    My rule of 8 is this. If by some chance I am made to put in a full 8 hour day, I am Taking the next day off. My slogan: "More than four, what the hell for?Time to play golf....FORE!"
    RtheL

Unregistered
    Your an idiot don't even know what the rule of 8!is

Unregistered
    Your an idiot don't even know what the rule of 8!is
    Yes we does I 8 before coming to work and I 8 whiles at work.

Unregistered

Angry Low IQ Negro's MUST have Affirmative action, otherwise they would never get promoted

Face it, generally speaking Negros have low IQs and are inherently lazy, so they need affirmative action, just like
    "affirmative action Jackson, and the Islamic Najiy. It's just the way they are wired
    Amen to that !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast