Black officers want to bring back the rule of 8 so they can get promoted
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Black officers want to bring back the rule of 8 so they can get promoted

Black officers want to bring back the rule of 8 so they can get promoted, they will meet with the chief next week quoting officers in the north end " We s. Needs mo brother to get promoted

Unregistered
    If the brothers want to get promoted all they have to do is be like the Hispanic brothers. Kiss ass brown noise and be apart of the Cuban mufa. We need to start a black mufa. Look at the little havan commander big nose. Never been on the road. His entire career been in IA. In less then a year he got promoted twice. He was fussing to do his 3 months probation on the road. And when he was finally force, he was patrolling in his rental car waiting for the 3 months to be over to go back to IA. Then Llanes made his day,promoting him to commander. Now he can stay with his rental car.

Unregistered
    Lol lol lol rule of 8 they men rule of 2 them dummy

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If the brothers want to get promoted all they have to do is be like the Hispanic brothers. Kiss ass brown noise and be apart of the Cuban mufa. We need to start a black mufa. Look at the little havan commander big nose. Never been on the road. His entire career been in IA. In less then a year he got promoted twice. He was fussing to do his 3 months probation on the road. And when he was finally force, he was patrolling in his rental car waiting for the 3 months to be over to go back to IA. Then Llanes made his day,promoting him to commander. Now he can stay with his rental car.
    Goes to show you to move ahead sometimes it worth brown nosing and for the females give away that free *****. The hard worker will always create and few complaints, use of force and if not careful a generate missing courts or ticklers. Not to mention the risk of getting into a police shooting goes up. Then you have people That stay clean by doing absolutely the minimum just to get by. Those are the smart ones. The future of this police department and the only way to survive.

Unregistered
    Work inside get no complaints get promoted and retired. If you work around here you get in trouble and then looked at different. Basically get an IA file.

Unregistered
    Goes to show you to move ahead sometimes it worth brown nosing and for the females give away that free *****. The hard worker will always create and few complaints, use of force and if not careful a generate missing courts or ticklers. Not to mention the risk of getting into a police shooting goes up. Then you have people That stay clean by doing absolutely the minimum just to get by. Those are the smart ones. The future of this police department and the only way to survive.
    The last one applies to me, I do the minimum. I PTA as much as possible,my nickname is Mr. PTA or Señor Netflix. I noticed 25 years ago to get ahead in MPD you have to Kiss a lot of Culos or free Papaya.

Unregistered
    Black officers want to bring back the rule of 8 so they can get promoted, they will meet with the chief next week quoting officers in the north end " We s. Needs mo brother to get promoted
    Booker T. Washington will be NOT so proud of you! Whatever happened to studying for months, assimilating the subject matter, intelligently answering the right questions and placing in the top ten positions. It worked for me! By your demand are you telling us that you are intellectually inferior and cannot score in the top 10? Or, is it that you are just lazy and do not have the discipline; the will to apply yourselves to studying the subject matter? When a class of people demands dispensation for one excuse or another, it is saying that we are dumb as rocks and need to be taken care of. Martin Luther King would be appalled! Whatever happened to: "And when you discover what you will be in your life, set out to do it as if God Almighty called you at this particular moment in history to do it. Don't just set out to do a good job. Set out to do such a good job that the living, the dead or the unborn couldn't do it any better." I have colleagues that were police officers for life; that means they spent all 30 plus years as patrol officers, and they were the best street cops I ever had the privilege of working with. “If it falls [to] your lot to be a street sweeper . . . sweep [the] streets [of Miami of law breakers] like Beethoven composed music, sweep [Miami’s] streets like Leontyne Price [sang] before the Metropolitan Opera.” When you earned a civil service rank, it is a source of personal pride. When it is given to you by some sort of political machination, it is empty and worthless. I rather be the best “street sweeper” I can be!

http://old.seattletimes.com/special/...blueprint.html

Unregistered
    I know they teach you in the academy. Only two types of people in this department. One that Don't do shit , get promoted and you will retire with your pension. Two those that Work hard , get fired and go to jail. You choose.

Unregistered
    Let me define the meaning of “Work Hard” as I did it. Handle each and every call as diligently as you can; don’t “milk” them either! When through the course of that preliminary investigation you discern probable cause is present, arrest or cite as appropriate. When not, document all possible solvability factors, so follow-up detectives can close the case by arrest. When not engaged in a preliminary investigation pursuant to a call for service, take a signal and engage in preventive patrol at an area where you know criminality and disorder have occurred. Don’t “milk” this call either, clear when the dispatcher raises you for a call for service. Do not engage in trivial enforcement to satisfy a supervisor’s unspoken demand for arrests and citation quotas. Such is not a metric for evaluating a police officer’s performance. When you follow the aforementioned service model, which is the most valid form to evaluate a police officer’s performance, it will be very difficult, but not impossible, for brain-dead supervisors to demand quotas. You and your fellow officers who still honor the role of a police officer in our society can change the Miami Police Department’s operational philosophy one call for service at the time!

Unregistered
    Booker T. Washington will be NOT so proud of you! Whatever happened to studying for months, assimilating the subject matter, intelligently answering the right questions and placing in the top ten positions. It worked for me! By your demand are you telling us that you are intellectually inferior and cannot score in the top 10? Or, is it that you are just lazy and do not have the discipline; the will to apply yourselves to studying the subject matter? When a class of people demands dispensation for one excuse or another, it is saying that we are dumb as rocks and need to be taken care of. Martin Luther King would be appalled! Whatever happened to: "And when you discover what you will be in your life, set out to do it as if God Almighty called you at this particular moment in history to do it. Don't just set out to do a good job. Set out to do such a good job that the living, the dead or the unborn couldn't do it any better." I have colleagues that were police officers for life; that means they spent all 30 plus years as patrol officers, and they were the best street cops I ever had the privilege of working with. “If it falls [to] your lot to be a street sweeper . . . sweep [the] streets [of Miami of law breakers] like Beethoven composed music, sweep [Miami’s] streets like Leontyne Price [sang] before the Metropolitan Opera.” When you earned a civil service rank, it is a source of personal pride. When it is given to you by some sort of political machination, it is empty and worthless. I rather be the best “street sweeper” I can be!

http://old.seattletimes.com/special/...blueprint.html

I totally agree with your assertions; however, I have to remind you that you are not reaching your target audience.
    You speak in terms that are alien to this latest crop of intellectually deprived mutts; they know not of duty, honor and responsibility, so your words are without meaning to them. These are Democrat entitlement babies void of any self respect.
    Speak to them of tattoos, Beyonce, The Miami Heat, etc. and then you may have their attention and possibly engage you in a conversation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast