IUPA = $hit
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IUPA = $hit

Unregistered

IUPA = $hit

This group of bozos are waiting .....and wiating ......and waiting ...just to tell us we will not be getting jack $hit. Only thing we are getting is BWC and a pack of newports. Hey IUPA @$$holes nobody cares about uniforms, hats, rockets,outer inner outer inside upside down vests. Just get us some freaking money. No raise insurance and 5,5,5. They got money for cameras and turkeys. ..they should have money for their troops!!!

Papo Jonny out

#BringbackPBA

Unregistered
    The above is absolutely correct! I'm sick of the bs wasting money on Mickey Mouse cars and bs cameras show us the money! If the 5th flo refuses to provide the public record requests sue them!

Unregistered
    Then you two knuckleheads quit and go do roofing! We are all still paid good money, we have free cars and gas to go to and from work! Our insurance is not bad money wise at all, we all have the ability to make extra money with details! Talk to your next door neighbor who isn't making the hourly rate you are, had to pay for his or her own vehicle and has to just get to and from work, has to pay triple or even more money per month for family insurance! Be quiet and stop complaining like babies! Enough! And no, I'm
    Not on the 5th floor and I run calls every day!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This group of bozos are waiting .....and wiating ......and waiting ...just to tell us we will not be getting jack $hit. Only thing we are getting is BWC and a pack of newports. Hey IUPA @$$holes nobody cares about uniforms, hats, rockets,outer inner outer inside upside down vests. Just get us some freaking money. No raise insurance and 5,5,5. They got money for cameras and turkeys. ..they should have money for their troops!!!

Papo Jonny out

#BringbackPBA

You are correct. Only the PBA ever fought for uniforms, hubcaps, ball caps and other BS items. What The IUPA is doing right now is something the PBA never did, it's called finding money, challenging the admin and not backing down. If IUPA did not have a brass set, we would still see Lee Martin embarrassing himself everyday

Unregistered

Courtesy from your 5th floor.

Then you two knuckleheads quit and go do roofing! We are all still paid good money, we have free cars and gas to go to and from work! Our insurance is not bad money wise at all, we all have the ability to make extra money with details! Talk to your next door neighbor who isn't making the hourly rate you are, had to pay for his or her own vehicle and has to just get to and from work, has to pay triple or even more money per month for family insurance! Be quiet and stop complaining like babies! Enough! And no, I'm
    Yes you are.

Unregistered
    The above is absolutely correct! I'm sick of the bs wasting money on Mickey Mouse cars and bs cameras show us the money! If the 5th flo refuses to provide the public record requests sue them!
    The cameras are being funded by city and county LETF $$$ (so those dollars cannot go to raises). As for the turkeys, BSO doesn't pay a penny for the food distribution costs. We help provide security for the events, but the charity/ministry group funds all the costs. No tax dollars involved.

Unregistered
    You are correct. Only the PBA ever fought for uniforms, hubcaps, ball caps and other BS items. What The IUPA is doing right now is something the PBA never did, it's called finding money, challenging the admin and not backing down. If IUPA did not have a brass set, we would still see Lee Martin embarrassing himself everyday
    You are 100% correct!!! IUPA has been demanding BSO's COMPLETE financial documents. BSO keeps cancelling the negotiations because they don't want to supply them. BSO cancelled one today for this very same reason. PBA never fought for these documents like IUPA is doing now. If BSO was smart, they would just sign a decent contract before all the hidden money and command staff packages come to light ! Just sign the 4/4/4, no fuel fee and no healthcare increase and move on. BSO would be smarter going with the 2/2/2, adding the 10th DLE step, no fuel fee and no healthcare increase. Of courses, all would be retro from October 1st 2015.

Unregistered

Unregistered

PBA Hard At Work

Unregistered

Angry

Intresting, one of my neighbors is a creek cop and he just got a nice raise. The other is a sunrise cop who is smiling all the way to the bank with his better pension and and higher pay then any of us!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast