New uniform items coming up. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We need to change our uniforms to catch up with the times!! How come we are always last to do things around here?? Time to get rid of these old polyester uniforms like Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale , PBSO , coconut creek, sunrise, etc.... These 100% polyester uniforms are unhealthy and uncomfortable!
    Stop with the uniforms thing please

Unregistered
    Word is we are getting collar brass, and corporal stripes back. It's about time.
    Another fantasy fictional post. What is even the point of posting these made up things?

Unregistered

Not happy

The new collar brass are in the form of turkeys and they are gold finished. I don't like them.

Unregistered
    We need to change our uniforms to catch up with the times!! How come we are always last to do things around here?? Time to get rid of these old polyester uniforms like Coral Springs, Fort Lauderdale , PBSO , coconut creek, sunrise, etc.... These 100% polyester uniforms are unhealthy and uncomfortable!

You are right, only deputies that work the road would understand this. What is the point of having us part of a uniform committee if they do not do what we suggest??

Deputy George Castanza
    I recommend that we go with a 100% cotton uniform. They breath, and will look great!

Unregistered
    The new collar brass are in the form of turkeys and they are gold finished. I don't like them.
    I like the idea.

Unregistered

Yes, especially when I expel some bad gas, it doesn't disperse well!

Unregistered
    Ok fart face.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12