2016 options
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 options

Unregistered

2016 options

The current administration is not the best, I will agree. However, what are our options? Willie is a nice person but come on. Not Sheriff material.

Fondo? A credible threat for 25% of the vote but be careful what you wish for. You can use Fondo to get the Sheriff's attention but just think what would happen if he won. The return of Cady, Harris, Chin, Martin, Lahiff, Doriot, Geary, Enrique........ The crime family would be back and we would be happy for the first 6 months. After that, the mob mentality would kick in again and people will be complaining again. Careful what you wish for.

Sometimes the devil that you are familiar with is better than the devil you have not dealt with.

Unregistered
    Really! And we don't have a mob mentality now, give me a break. I've been here 20 years and this is the worst morale has been ever.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really! And we don't have a mob mentality now, give me a break. I've been here 20 years and this is the worst morale has been ever.
    As if it was any better under the Lamer's gang????

Unregistered
    The retribution by this Admin is too much, people are in power that are vindictive unfortunately. Also the "we are no longer law enforcement officers " thing on You Tube was it for me.

Fondo is at least original BSO and a cop...

Unregistered
    That's because you're white! I'm very happy with SI. He gives us turkeys and bicycles on December. I voted for Obama and he gave us the Obamaphones, the Obamacare etc. Scott Israel best Sheriff ever!

Unregistered
    That's because you're white! I'm very happy with SI. He gives us turkeys and bicycles on December. I voted for Obama and he gave us the Obamaphones, the Obamacare etc. Scott Israel best Sheriff ever!
    Honkeys get no turkeys

Unregistered

Turkey Distribution Team

Any offical requests for free turkeys must be sent via inter office mail with the RP-100 Turkey Request Form to the Tactical Turkey Distribution Team.

Unregistered
    Any offical requests for free turkeys must be sent via inter office mail with the RP-100 Turkey Request Form to the Tactical Turkey Distribution Team.
    Can you deliver in Tamarac? I heard you will only deliver in Pompano and in area 2.

Unregistered
    Can you deliver in Tamarac? I heard you will only deliver in Pompano and in area 2.
    We will begin delivering in area one on June to get people to vote for us on August.

Unregistered
    The current administration is not the best, I will agree. However, what are our options? Willie is a nice person but come on. Not Sheriff material.

Fondo? A credible threat for 25% of the vote but be careful what you wish for. You can use Fondo to get the Sheriff's attention but just think what would happen if he won. The return of Cady, Harris, Chin, Martin, Lahiff, Doriot, Geary, Enrique........ The crime family would be back and we would be happy for the first 6 months. After that, the mob mentality would kick in again and people will be complaining again. Careful what you wish for.

Sometimes the devil that you are familiar with is better than the devil you have not dealt with.
    I'm not a supporter of the sheriff but I'd rather keep him than have that crew back here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast