2016 options - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 options

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We will begin delivering in area one on June to get people to vote for us on August.
    Please make sure August 30th you guys deliver to Sheriff Israel's victory party *****es!!!

Unregistered
    I'm not a supporter of the sheriff but I'd rather keep him than have that crew back here.
    Have you seen our command?

Unregistered
    Can you deliver in Tamarac? I heard you will only deliver in Pompano and in area 2.
    You want a food distribution in your district, ask this ministry because they pay 100% of the costs and they pick the locations: http://www.waynebartonstudycenter.org We just show up and help with security and the efficient distribution/moving of the lines of people.

Unregistered
    The current administration is not the best, I will agree. However, what are our options? Willie is a nice person but come on. Not Sheriff material.

Fondo? A credible threat for 25% of the vote but be careful what you wish for. You can use Fondo to get the Sheriff's attention but just think what would happen if he won. The return of Cady, Harris, Chin, Martin, Lahiff, Doriot, Geary, Enrique........ The crime family would be back and we would be happy for the first 6 months. After that, the mob mentality would kick in again and people will be complaining again. Careful what you wish for.

Sometimes the devil that you are familiar with is better than the devil you have not dealt with.
    Vote for anyone but the Fonda corruption team.

Unregistered
    You want a food distribution in your district, ask this ministry because they pay 100% of the costs and they pick the locations: http://www.waynebartonstudycenter.org We just show up and help with security and the efficient distribution/moving of the lines of people.
    Thank you. I will contact them. I thought SI was buying those turkeys with his money I guess I was wrong.

Unregistered
    They don't have the brand BUTTERBALL!

Unregistered

thank you

Thank you to all my supporters. I appreciate the recent endorsement and I see past your arrest and corrupt history. Keep the contributions coming in because I know we will reach our goal. This week for instance, we were able to raise 5 bucks and it was all from individuals, not corporations (well maybe a little from some run down hotels) or Wall Street. Stay tuned for the next WING -N-SWiNG event and if you're sick and tired of having wings everytime we get together, no worries because we will serve wieners on a bun at the next event.

Fondirty

Unregistered
    Please Fondo get back BSO from the FLPD people!

Unregistered

Awesome Job Sheriff Israel

The FLTD command (now BSO) & The BSO Command make a great Team, and yes they do work together & get along everyday 24/7 365

Sheriff Israel built an awesome Team, Best Sheriff Ever!

Sheriff Israel 2016 2020

Unregistered
    Thank you to all my supporters. I appreciate the recent endorsement and I see past your arrest and corrupt history. Keep the contributions coming in because I know we will reach our goal. This week for instance, we were able to raise 5 bucks and it was all from individuals, not corporations (well maybe a little from some run down hotels) or Wall Street. Stay tuned for the next WING -N-SWiNG event and if you're sick and tired of having wings everytime we get together, no worries because we will serve wieners on a bun at the next event.

Fondirty
    Is this a fundraiser or swingers event where I have to share my wife ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast