Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

When the Administration Lies

Heart/Lung Bill
    Workmen's Comp
    FMLA
    Stay tuned.

Unregistered
    Over the next week or so I am going to post a example of how the administration lies.
    After hearing all the facts, regarding this situation, you can decide for yourself whether this is true or not. Please have a open mind, then comment as you feel.
    Every situation I will mention is documented. I want to stress, whole heartedly, that this is not from a disgruntled employee, but one that has served the community for 25 years.
    This will be posted over the course of a week or so, as it is very complicated and I don't want to rush posting the facts, as I can't reasonably write this situation in one post.

Unregistered
    Can't wait, Sounds juicy......

Unregistered
    You won't be disappointed I guarantee.
    I would like to stress again that this is not about a disgruntled Deputy or retaliation. Only the truth. You can decide after you hear everything.

Unregistered
    You're going to see how arrogant and incompetent some staff are. All the way from human resources to one specific Colonel.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You're going to see how arrogant and incompetent some staff are. All the way from human resources to one specific Colonel.
    Yawn oh please we are so excited. Another disgruntled employee. If u have case maybe u should sue, oh wait let's post anonymously on Leo affairs. What a loser

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yawn oh please we are so excited. Another disgruntled employee. If u have case maybe u should sue, oh wait let's post anonymously on Leo affairs. What a loser
    I say lets give the poster a chance first, before labeling this person as just another disgruntled employee. Also, in the past some people have had legitimate reasons to be disgruntled.

Unregistered
    While I am interested in what the creator of this thread has to say, it is mighty interesting that they did not have their documentation ready for publication before opening the book cover. We are ready to read, but can't get to the first page. Something doesn't seem right......

I almost think the poster is prompting others to author a chapter.

Unregistered
    The original poster is clearly a tree-hugging liberal punk. Go cry to your beloved president, Barack Hussein Obama, chump.

Unregistered
    Lets see, he said, "Over the next week r so....."

It has been merely two weeks.

Ever hear of being premature ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast