Israel's got to feel pretty good.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregisteredrcs

Israel's got to feel pretty good.

If your Sheriff Israel, with 4 months to go, you should be feeling pretty good right now. Hey Al, there's always 2020.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrcs View Post
    If your Sheriff Israel, with 4 months to go, you should be feeling pretty good right now. Hey Al, there's always 2020.
    Get back to work cronie.

Unregisteredrrr

Funny thing with Al

Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredrcs View Post
    Funny thing is, Lamberti will definetly be in the picture again in 2020. Going another 4 years without being the sheriff is going to destroy him. In fact, I can see it now. Al Lamberti, former Sheriff of Broward County, declares his candidacy for Broward County Sheriff. It will be a difficult task though, as he will be challenging Brett Israel, the Son of former Sheriff Scott Israel. Israel, a 3 term sheriff, after succeeding his father after 3 terms is expected to win. Lamberti, now 80 years old is eager to run for a 6th time. Hahahahah😂😂😂😂😂😂

Unregistered
    Lol. Well said my friend. And Fonda will be 72 working the weed eater as his buddy Poole operates the mower. On break under a shade tree they'll talk about when they were cops and how the fu**ed that up so badly.

Unregistered

Straight from the 5th floor

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. Well said my friend. And Fonda will be 72 working the weed eater as his buddy Poole operates the mower. On break under a shade tree they'll talk about when they were cops and how the fu**ed that up so badly.
    What's pathetic is that you guys are getting paid with tax payer's money to post BS all day long on here from the 5th floor LOL!

Unregisteredtex

Keep dreamin

What's pathetic is that you guys are getting paid with tax payer's money to post BS all day long on here from the 5th floor LOL!
    Keep dreaming delusional ones. You still don't get it. Lamberti and you guys are gone because everyone hated you. WE DONT WANT YOU BACK

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisteredtex View Post
    Keep dreaming delusional ones. You still don't get it. Lamberti and you guys are gone because everyone hated you. WE DONT WANT YOU BACK
    Who's we? The cronies at the 5th floor?

Unregistered
    I love when they say "we" like they are speaking on behalf of many others.

Unregisterediii

Who's We

I love when they say "we" like they are speaking on behalf of many others.
    Who's we? The ones who assisted in making sure Lamberti and his crew did not return in January of 2012. And we are all still here. That's who we is!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregisterediii View Post
    Who's we? The ones who assisted in making sure Lamberti and his crew did not return in January of 2012. And we are all still here. That's who we is!
    The Obama voters? LOL!😂😂😂😂 He ain't running this time fool 😜

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast