Rookie Cars! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rookie Cars!

Unregistered
    Guys, rookie here, still haven't crashed my taurus. I just love the bluetooth it's so nice. And the AC is oh so cold. I love it.

Unregistered
    I am a new guy (rookie) also. We deserve to get a new car. We are handling all the calls. We can also run more that 20 feet without stopping for drink and oxygen.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a new guy (rookie) also. We deserve to get a new car. We are handling all the calls. We can also run more that 20 feet without stopping for drink and oxygen.
    Dude I know who you are & you're truly a piece of shit. You think you're entitled to everything because you were in the service. You will be black balled for the next 25 years with your shitty attitude. I hope you enjoy handling all those calls, like you say you do.

Unregistered
    Dude I know who you are & you're truly a piece of shit. You think you're entitled to everything because you were in the service. You will be black balled for the next 25 years with your shitty attitude. I hope you enjoy handling all those calls, like you say you do.
    Trust me you dip shit. You have no clue who I am. But, I know who you are...An uneducated punk.

Unregistered
    Don't forget your pre-work out redbull and your protein powder. Surprised you can run anywhere with your dress uniform so tight.

Unregistered
    Trust me you dip shit. You have no clue who I am. But, I know who you are...An uneducated punk.
    Keep having your emotional breakdowns about how unfair it is that you keep getting passed up for specialized units.

Unregistered
    I know who you are.

Unregistered
    Lmfao hahaaahhaah I LOVE these forums. "I know who you are", "no, I know who YOU are", "NO, I.KNOW.WHO.YOU.ARE"

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123