fonda tries to trick voters - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm a 2 yr deputy and I didn't have to work under this fondo guy. I was actually giving him some thoughts but after what I'm hearing on hear and in person, there is no way I'll vote for him. I'll stick with our sheriff. My parents own a huge building off the highway with banner capabilities and I will be using it to promote our sheriff and denounce this fondo dude. I can't believe he wasn't taken out of here in cuffs. SMH
    You are 2 years on the road? Keep learning the job rookie and stay away from politics.

Unregistered
    I'm a 2 yr deputy and I didn't have to work under this fondo guy. I was actually giving him some thoughts but after what I'm hearing on hear and in person, there is no way I'll vote for him. I'll stick with our sheriff. My parents own a huge building off the highway with banner capabilities and I will be using it to promote our sheriff and denounce this fondo dude. I can't believe he wasn't taken out of here in cuffs. SMH
    Haha good one Russ 😜

Unregistered
    I just spilled my coffee all over laughing at this post.

Unregistered
    I just spilled my coffee all over laughing at this post.
    How do you drink coffee and read the blogs while mowing lawns?? I guess you can multi task. It's like having group sex.

Unregistered
    I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you. SCUMBAG
    He won't fool me. And he won't get the African American Vote.

Unregistered
    How do you drink coffee and read the blogs while mowing lawns?? I guess you can multi task. It's like having group sex.
    Another racist joke? You guys can keep the attack on latinos and mexicans.

Unregistered
    Oh you must be a civilian. Fonda and Poole are both Caucasian. Fonda was fired from bso for his corrupt ties and Poole went to prison for a false arrest tied to Scott rothstein while working for fonda. He now works for Fonda's lawn service.

Unregistered
    He won't fool me. And he won't get the African American Vote.
    No Willie Jones will take the black vote from Israel.

Unregistered
    Oh you must be a civilian. Fonda and Poole are both Caucasian. Fonda was fired from bso for his corrupt ties and Poole went to prison for a false arrest tied to Scott rothstein while working for fonda. He now works for Fonda's lawn service.
    I see. Okay thank you for the information.

Unregistered
    I see. Okay thank you for the information.
    All propaganda. All lies. Just like Hitler convinced the Germans that the jews were to blame. This regime is a Master in propaganda.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast