fonda tries to trick voters - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you didn't care about party affiliation so much than you shouldn't have started this thread you sick scum pos.
    Why don't you slap AR in her fat arse while you're at it. Now this thread is taking on a Latino direction? That's a new low. SI has sure "promoted" and looked out for that voting block. Here's a name for you: PERAZA. Is that "Hispanic" enough for your team?
    They love Latinos that's why they demoted Maj. Gajates to Captain.

Unregistered

Why this obsession with ethnicity

They love Latinos that's why they demoted Maj. Gajates to Captain.
    Why dont we demand ethnic family tree background on promotion exams now...

Unregistered
    I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you. SCUMBAG
    What a troll post. I'm on this site a couple times a week and have been reading most of the posts between those favoring Fondo and those favoring SI. Can you tell me which posts "repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities" that are from Fondo's team? Cause I can't seem to find it. You guys on the 5th floor keep spouting rumors and lies about Fondo, and this post is just another example of your BS

Unregistered
    What a troll post. I'm on this site a couple times a week and have been reading most of the posts between those favoring Fondo and those favoring SI. Can you tell me which posts "repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities" that are from Fondo's team? Cause I can't seem to find it. You guys on the 5th floor keep spouting rumors and lies about Fondo, and this post is just another example of your BS
    You're right on this. It's this administration who's racist not against African Americans but against any other race. It's obvious how they concentrate on those areas only.

Unregistered

fonda continues to attack minorities

I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you. SCUMBAG
    I refer the public to this site to read all the attacks by the Fonda corruption team. They can't stop making comments about Hispanics and African Americans. It's really sick that this candidate is running for public office with these views.

Unregistered
    That's why that piece of shi* has been unemployed for 4 years

Unregistered
    I refer the public to this site to read all the attacks by the Fonda corruption team. They can't stop making comments about Hispanics and African Americans. It's really sick that this candidate is running for public office with these views.
    Well, if you're so offended by them maybe you should stop writing them.

Unregistered
    It's this administration who has an anti Latino agenda. Fondo is not racist; you guys are!

Unregistered

just WOW

I'm a 2 yr deputy and I didn't have to work under this fondo guy. I was actually giving him some thoughts but after what I'm hearing on hear and in person, there is no way I'll vote for him. I'll stick with our sheriff. My parents own a huge building off the highway with banner capabilities and I will be using it to promote our sheriff and denounce this fondo dude. I can't believe he wasn't taken out of here in cuffs. SMH

Unregistered
    Political propaganda against Fondo by BLM anti police civilians are easy to spot...nice try.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast