fonda tries to trick voters
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

fonda tries to trick voters

I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you. SCUMBAG

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you. SCUMBAG
    You have him confused with SI the lifelong Republican and his hit squad. It's called trolling. You know, like what you just wrote above ^^^ azzhole.

Unregistered
    You sound very uneducated right now. Listen, corrupt? First off, all politicians are corrupt..All! That's the name of the game. So apparently you are just an idiot, bandwagon jumper or uneducated.

It is way to early to see who is going to win, who is going to lose. My guess? Jones could win... I would not count fondo out. I think he can make some waves and do better than people expected him to do.

Did you see the other day when SI was talking to the bishop? SI was so choked up! He said a few good remarks, blah... but SI will not stick up for his officers.. I will give you an example. Deputy Peter Peraza.... After the shooting he received an award, once he was indicated, its like SI was completely quiet. He did not have anything to say, and all of us DOD/DLE had to collect money for him to get a good lawyer. If SI was confident in his command, and employees, why did he not stick by IA investigation?

Then end of the day, SI is for SI and will do anything to get votes. Talk about white cops shooting unarmed black men. Leaving his deputys out to dry, just so he doesn't make the public upset... its sad.. do we really want a Sheriff that thinks that way? I would rather have a Sheriff that stands by his deputys instead of siding with what the public wants.

Unregistered
    I can care less about what someone is registered as. What matters is that their ideas and their performance are in line with democrats. Fonda and his corrupt disciples keep coming on this site attacking democrats and minorities and think that they will get their votes on election day. You should slap your campaign manager and the idiots that talked you into running. You sick scum pos.

Unregistered

Real facts

I can care less about what someone is registered as. What matters is that their ideas and their performance are in line with democrats. Fonda and his corrupt disciples keep coming on this site attacking democrats and minorities and think that they will get their votes on election day. You should slap your campaign manager and the idiots that talked you into running. You sick scum pos.
    Without going into insults apparently you're reading some of the posts on here. It's the SI camp who's attacking the Hispanics vote Organization calling it an small and insignificant group of republicans who has no influence on the Latinos in the county. They also said that Latinos are irrelevant since according to them Latinos do not participate in primaries. Latinos are minorities too just like African Americans and they are an important part of our society. It's sad that this administration has not promoted a single Latino for Colonel, yes Colonel or LT Colonel. Latinos made a whooping 34% of the countie's population! You knew this?

Unregistered
    Without going into insults apparently you're reading some of the posts on here. It's the SI camp who's attacking the Hispanics vote Organization calling it an small and insignificant group of republicans who has no influence on the Latinos in the county. They also said that Latinos are irrelevant since according to them Latinos do not participate in primaries. Latinos are minorities too just like African Americans and they are an important part of our society. It's sad that this administration has not promoted a single Latino for Colonel, yes Colonel or LT Colonel. Latinos made a whooping 34% of the countie's population! You knew this?
    This administration hasn't promoted any Latino to colonel or ltc??? Really genius??? Name one Administration in the history of bso who has!!! Guess what? There isn't any but all in due time come next year that WILL be different.

Unregistered
    Well I just read through the blogs and no where did anyone from SSI camp attack any Hispanics. They said it was nice to have their endorsement but it was not necessary to win the election. And we don't know if the poster is tied at all to SSI. Now getting back to lamedirty and Fonda, if my memory serves me well, they not only did not promote Hispanics, they suppressed them. They stuck them in distant districts and did not include them in anything. Like taking a qualified proven leader with an extensive narcotics background out of sid only to replace him with 4 unqualified Caucasian males. Ballante who was clueless and had no experience, cady and fonda who had only street level drug experience and barely even that and a reserve deputy who had zero experience and is only good for making the right connections each time to work himself into good positions like lamedirty for the hidta spot and chin to prevent him from being 29 on the list. These guys openly hate Hispanics. Just ask the Hispanics in current command positions how they were treated. And while your at it, as the black ones too because they were mistreated too

Unregistered
    Fonzie sucks!

Unregistered

Not all minorities are Demonrats

Most police supporting Democrats have become Republican this year for Trump...

Unregistered
    If you didn't care about party affiliation so much than you shouldn't have started this thread you sick scum pos.
    Why don't you slap AR in her fat arse while you're at it. Now this thread is taking on a Latino direction? That's a new low. SI has sure "promoted" and looked out for that voting block. Here's a name for you: PERAZA. Is that "Hispanic" enough for your team?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast