Chief Llanes taking free stuff!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Chief Llanes taking free stuff!

http://www.crespogram.com/index_publ...R_RETURNS.html

That can't be! Not our great chief

Unregistered

Cool Raul Martinez aka Mr. " I Take The Fifth " El Corrupto for sure !

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Of course, par for the course, or should I say JOB ! One of the MOST corrupt ones we ever had, was stuttering Raul !

Remember him, Mr "I take the fifth" non other than the INFAMOUS Raul Martinez ! This chief should have gone to jail like Warshaw. With out a doubt Raul was the MOST corrupt, but they could never get him on anything ? "I take the fifth" !!!

Unregistered
    Rudy, Don't forget to call me. I still need those Heat tickets for me and my son.

Unregistered
    Guys stop waiisting your time no one cares and nothing will change here

Unregistered
    Come on this is another ground breaking story by the great Al Crrspo, the same writer of the amazing State Attorney Rundall story. His hard hitting onesided story's based on twisted one sided facts. No thanks I believe Kathy and Rudy, hell I think I'd believe Charlie Manson over Al Crespo. .

Unregistered
    You work with monkeys for so long you start to act like one

Unregistered
    How old is the chief I so him on tv the other day he looked terrible, my god the years have not been kind go for a walk lose some weight get some plastic face lift or some , you look like shit , or is it may be the guilty look for treating your man like shit

Unregistered
    Man I said the same shit. The man looks terrible. It must be all the alcohol and free food tickets that he gets at the arena. Sir hit treadmill.

Unregistered
    This has been going on for a while. And IA knows about it cuz Lt.Guerra is part of it. All the scaplers have been complaining about it. Mr.Fernandez is always at headquarters. He is good friends with the brass. If this was an officer that was doing this they would be ROD immediately.

Unregistered
    No doubt that letter to Crespo is legit. Only a city cop could write that horribly. Honestly I'm more embarrassed by the letter than I am the chiefs actions. One makes him look bad, the other makes ALL of us look bad.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast