I am oxford graduated with Banking background. Later on i have learned hacking techniques and now i am very good hacking with 5 to 6 years hacking experience. I have hacked Bank accounts from different countries like, India, Sweden, USA, Canada, Philippines, Egypt, Ghana, Germany, UK, Kenya, Italy, and lot of other countries. I have user name, Password and every security questions and answers. These Accounts are full of money. All these accounts have very high balance in them.

I am expert to send money int your personal bank Account, Saving bank account, Checking Bank account, Business Account or Company Account in any country of the world. I Can send money into your Bank account by wire transfer from the Hacked bank account to your account. I have a lot of local bank login, like USA Chase, Wells Fargo, Capital One, SunTrust Banks, HSBC Bank USA, Bank of America, Citigroup, American Express, State Street Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland UK, Barclays UK, Standard Chartered UK, Unity Trust Bank Uk, Metro Bank UK, State Bank of India, Bank of China, Axis Bank UK, ICICI Bank of India, Fidelity Bank Ghana, Ecobank Ghana, Access Bank Ghana, Agricultural Development Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank Nigeria, Guaranty Trust Bank Nigeria, Bangkok Bank, Deutsche Bank, Bank of Montreal, Toronto Dominion Bank and lot of other Banks.

• Suppose, you have any checking account, personal account, business account or saving account in the bank in any country, i can send money into your bank account.
  • I can do local transfer ( from USA to USA bank account ) or any other countries.
  • I can send money with in the same bank ( Suppose, Chase to chase )
  • I can send money from the same bank but other country ( Suppose HSBC from USA to HSBC to UK )
  • I can send money international wire transfer to any country, ( USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Africa, India, Australia, etc. )
  • I have admin Access of the hacked account, so, once i transfer the money to your account, i Delete the statement entry of sender account, Now, it can not be traced because no statement entry exist.
  • I transfer money from the Company’s account where balance is very high, millions and millions, so transferring small money to you, can not be noticed.
  • Once money is transfer to you, it reflect into your account instantly, and you can withdraw this money at the same time.
  • I am experience in this bank transfer game, so please fallow me to get rich, i will guide you, ( i want to make you safe)

Price for bank transfer

• Pay 2500$ and your account will be credited with 500,000$
  • Pay 2000$ and your account will be credited with 100,000$
  • Pay 1000$ and your account will be credited with 30,000$
  • I do not work for small transfer, ( waste of time )

Once you confirm your payment, it take 20 to 30 minutes to transfer money.
Money will be transfer with in 30 minutes maximum, and it reflect instantly
This is bank to bank online transfer, it does not need time to show up ( instantly)
I accept payment via Bitcoins, Perfect Money and Webmoney
I accept western union from my regular and selected customer

This information is needed to get Bank transfer

• Bank country
  • bank name
  • bank swift code / routing number
  • bank account number
  • account holder name

Contact me on skype
Bank.transfer1

Email = Money_transfer500(at)yahoo dot com