Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Get the word out. A vote for fondirty is a vote for the lamedirty crime family. Do we really want to repeat that bso history??? Most people get it and that's why fondirtys fundraisers are turning out an average of 10-15. Vote ANYONE BUT FONDA!!!!
    I don't work for bso but had dealings with him in sid. I am a Broward voter though and he's not worthy of being sheriff.

Unregistered
    I don't work for bso but had dealings with him in sid. I am a Broward voter though and he's not worthy of being sheriff.
    I work for Publix and met the Sheriff and I can't believe someone like him became Sheriff! So rude. He treated me so bad.

Unregistered
    I'm a new Deputy. I had the chance to meet Mr. Fondo and I was so impressed. I didn't know he was the Director of the Elite SID. He is not only a good person but seems way more prepared than the one we have now. It's my opinion.

Unregistered
    I understand you being misinformed because you're new but it was elite before he got there and ruined it by bringing his unqualified buddies and anyone who would buy him a drink or share their wife of gf with him. He also encouraged corruption and his friend/ swinger companion arrested an innocent woman after receiving the order via his boss. Before he got there the best long term cases were made out of there . With him in charge it was petty misdemeanor arrests and county wide sweeps to boost his numbers.

Unregistered
    I understand you being misinformed because you're new but it was elite before he got there and ruined it by bringing his unqualified buddies and anyone who would buy him a drink or share their wife of gf with him. He also encouraged corruption and his friend/ swinger companion arrested an innocent woman after receiving the order via his boss. Before he got there the best long term cases were made out of there . With him in charge it was petty misdemeanor arrests and county wide sweeps to boost his numbers.
    Don't let these cronies that got Disney promotions tell you for whom to vote. Do your research. Ask other deputies. The people in the high Command will tell you to vote for SI. They have to.

Unregistered
    I'm a d12 road deputy and this poster is 100% correct. From dep to dep DON'T VOTE FONDA

Unregistered
    I'm a d12 road deputy and this poster is 100% correct. From dep to dep DON'T VOTE FONDA
    I'm a Deputy at D5 and no one here is voting for SI. We are 100% with Fondo.

Unregistered
    I'm in d5 too. With all the great things the captain is telling us about Fondo how can we not vote for him.

Unregistered
    I'm in d5 too. With all the great things the captain is telling us about Fondo how can we not vote for him.
    Which one? There's a few. Wayne? The one campaigned for Lamberti?

Unregistered
    Dunber. There's only one chief in d5

Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast