Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 6
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dunber. There's only one chief in d5
    You must be a lazy ass deputy who sits on his azz and do nothing cause Dunbar is a great Captain. Oh wait aren't you the one that was rejected to be part of the CST?

Unregistered
    You must be a lazy ass deputy who sits on his azz and do nothing cause Dunbar is a great Captain. Oh wait aren't you the one that was rejected to be part of the CST?
    What a loser. Attacking the Captain. If you are not happy here then leave. Want to leave fast? Get a transfer. Wants to get a transfer fast? Support Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Unregistered
    What a loser. Attacking the Captain. If you are not happy here then leave. Want to leave fast? Get a transfer. Wants to get a transfer fast? Support Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
    if that was true then dumber would have been transferred.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

if that was true then dumber would have been transferred.
    Are you really this stupid? I hope you are not a deputy. He is black and he is from the same island that the vast majority of the residents in Lakes and he is well connected with the commissioners. It was a political move. Why he didn't fire Capt. Bill Knowles from D5 left his brother as BSO Chaplain? They are african americans. You are clueless about politics so please go back to your cave where you belong.

Unregistered

Cry baby

Are you really this stupid? I hope you are not a deputy. He is black and he is from the same island that the vast majority of the residents in Lakes and he is well connected with the commissioners. It was a political move. Why he didn't fire Capt. Bill Knowles from D5 left his brother as BSO Chaplain? They are african americans. You are clueless about politics so please go back to your cave where you belong.
    Yup, he's that stupid. We know who this is. We didn't wanted him in CST and he's mad now.

Unregistered
    Oooohhhhh. That's why. Nothing further.

Unregistered

Political favors?

Are you trying to say that this administration is doing some kind of "pay back" by promoting so many african americans?

Because they will never do that. That's called political favors.

Unregistered
    The problem is, he claims only his white half. That is until the other half benefits him.

Unregistered
    The problem is, he claims only his white half. That is until the other half benefits him.
    The nation is divided and BSO is part of the nation. I have never seen this agency so divided. It's sad. I'm glad I have only 13 months left to retire.

Unregistered
    The nation is divided and BSO is part of the nation. I have never seen this agency so divided. It's sad. I'm glad I have only 13 months left to retire.

A new scandal will help Chief's Fondo campaign. Stay tuned.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast