Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Fondo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FONDO, we need signs, we need envelopes, we need to help spread your name around the county. When will we be able to
    start helping or posting signs in yards. What about a mobile billboard? 3500 for 6 weeks. We need to get your name out there.
    Show up at churches, come post signs at the beach... come on FONDO!!!!

Unregistered
    Thank you for the support, But based our fundraiser turnouts we do not even have 3500. And a recent survey shows that only about 2% of bso employees and .000002% of the general public supports me and most of those are the spouses of the 2% bso that support me. It's only been a few weeks and I realize that campaigning for public office is a daunting task and it wears you down. It opens you up to public scrutiny and I sense personal attacks will be exchange by all candidates in the very near future. I'm not sure if I want my closet skeletons exposed and besides, like I said in a recent interview, the sheriff has made significant progress in moving the agency forward and the BSO brand is better than ever and loved by the community. It was a great honor to experience the political process. Thanks again my friend.

Jim

Unregistered
    You guys are so desperate LOL! You guys need to keep taking your meds

Unregistered

That Tactical Turkey Task Force love

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thank you for the support, But based our fundraiser turnouts we do not even have 3500. And a recent survey shows that only about 2% of bso employees and .000002% of the general public supports me and most of those are the spouses of the 2% bso that support me. It's only been a few weeks and I realize that campaigning for public office is a daunting task and it wears you down. It opens you up to public scrutiny and I sense personal attacks will be exchange by all candidates in the very near future. I'm not sure if I want my closet skeletons exposed and besides, like I said in a recent interview, the sheriff has made significant progress in moving the agency forward and the BSO brand is better than ever and loved by the community. It was a great honor to experience the political process. Thanks again my friend.

Jim
    Of course the "community " that voted Obama loves the "brand " of not being cops anymore and the Free Turkey Distribution Team.

As for Broward Residents that fear crime, tell one tell all to vote Fondo to save BSO

Unregistered

fonda trying to fool voters

I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you.

Unregistered
    I'm confused. The Fonda corruption team repeatedly comes on this blog and attacks democrats and minorities. Isn't he running as a democrat???? I think we have a wolf in sheep's clothing here. Running as a democrat because the county is heavily democrats. You will not be able to fool the voters making comments like that. You shall see in the primaries. You truly are corrupt Fonda and we see right through you.
    You have him confused with SI the lifelong Republican and his hit squad. It's called trolling. You know, like what you just wrote above ^^^ azzhole.

Unregistered

Oh politics

Guys guys Israel was a republican! He's a conservative at heart. All this show is part of his playing politics thing. Guess what? Talk to people and you'll see that they really don't like him. They will take the turkeys but that's not enough to
    Make them like him.

Unregistered
    Anyone knows why SI followers are so bitter, angry and unhappy people. Even in person they look misserable...

Unregistered

fonda attacks the sheriff for working with minorities

Guys guys Israel was a republican! He's a conservative at heart. All this show is part of his playing politics thing. Guess what? Talk to people and you'll see that they really don't like him. They will take the turkeys but that's not enough to
    Make them like him.
    I can care less about what someone is registered as. What matters is that their ideas and their performance are in line with democrats. Fonda and his corrupt disciples keep coming on this site attacking democrats and minorities and think that they will get their votes on election day. You should slap your campaign manager and the idiots that talked you into running. You sick scum pos.

Unregistered
    I can care less about what someone is registered as. What matters is that their ideas and their performance are in line with democrats. Fonda and his corrupt disciples keep coming on this site attacking democrats and minorities and think that they will get their votes on election day. You should slap your campaign manager and the idiots that talked you into running. You sick scum pos.
    Whoa wait and who are you supporting again? SI? This forum is funnier than Senfield.

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast